• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago west burbs slut

• Thread starterfreepussy
  • Start date
F

freepussy

Hey! Im a married slut that LOVES black cock!

We are in Aurora Illinois, and Im 5'7" , 140 lbs , Blonde hair and blue eyes with 36D tits.

I never let hubby have any pussy unless some real dick has been there first....he is always present but only for our pleasure otherwise he can only sit and watch until the real dick is done with me. I really likegroups, ....the more the merrier!

If you are interested in having some real fun...let us know

Attachments

• assdoorfrtsmall.jpg
    assdoorfrtsmall.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 10,897
hey whats up? I'll be in Chicago tonight if you are interested in hooking up. Im 27, 6' 7" 250 lbs well built. If youd like pics, drop me a line at drlongstroke99@aol.com

talk to you soon

freepussy said:

We are in Aurora Illinois, and Im 5'7" , 140 lbs , Blonde hair and blue eyes with 36D tits.

I never let hubby have any pussy unless some real dick has been there first....he is always present but only for our pleasure otherwise he can only sit and watch until the real dick is done with me. I really likegroups, ....the more the merrier!

love to meet up im in ohio
donny

Attachments

• mydick_188.jpg
    mydick_188.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8,730
41yo very dominant black male can teach you how to become a true slut6'3" 190lb dark-well built 10" cut-thick

Robert

blkn truck driver

hi i,m in your area often and looking for couples that like blk men so check profile out asnd get back with me

blkn truck driver

hi i,m in your area often and looking for couples that like blk men so check profile out asnd get back with me

Hi, from Calif? MBM,47, you are hot! Any videos or photos of you in action. Ever get to Calif?

Any chance of a mercy fuck for a white guy? You are so hot!

Roger

Let's do this

You have the booty that needs to be pleased. If u want to have all your holes filled & then some, let me know. I'm from the Plainfield area SW Burb.
Peace,
ButtMan

what a fantastic arese!!! would love to see it encased in stockings and suspenders.

question

Are you still looking or is this an old post email me at mrwilliams19772comcast.net

I am local illinois truck driver willing to play

question

When can you meet up and where? I am willing to have some fun with you let me know

hi im from the southside of chicago. i would love to get together with you and hubby. my name is gene. i have a feeling we can have a real good time.

Black Male visiting Chicago for a few weeks, ISO a married or single White Female who is in need of some good no strings, descrete, undercover, Hotel SEX! I am in the Chicago / Midway area

I am Straight, 5'11" 265 good hard 9 and I love to eat pussy. I give as good as I get and I am not camera Shy. I love curves on my females but am not opposed to pure pussy. Big tits and Soft round asses are the Best! Attitude is as important as looks to me cause I don't want to own the pussy, I just want to see how many times I can make it cum and then you can take it with you..LOL

I work nights and I am off 2 days a week so let's hook up and see what we can see.. 708-563-0200 rm 116

Attachments

• mine_112.jpg
    mine_112.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,356
9 Inches in Rogers Park

Free Pussy,

You didn't leave any contact information?? (e-mail). I am interested in taking acre of that thick white ass with this big black "night stick". Contact me at: kpoyser03@yahoo.com. I am on the Northside (subject line).

Tyson

Fucking NICe

well well well i love th pic lets talk

freepussy said:

hey, single male in chicago. 27 wth cam and pics, 10 inches looking for fun. mail me at XXL_4U @hotmail or yahoo/aol IM bobby600742001. Im d&d free and real.

bobby

Attachments

• laptop.jpg
    laptop.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 108
  • alicia6.jpg
    alicia6.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 170
  • bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread