• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago's BLACK Gloryholes

• Thread starterTydis82851
  • Start date

Tydis82851

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 18, 2005
I am thinking of starting a Black Gloryhole group here in Chicago. I'm wondering at this time how well will it go over. What do you think? Do MWC and SWF think this is a good idea? Just imagine going to a place where you are guaranteed a Thick Black Cock will be waiting to release it's Thick Hot Load down a willing White Female's throat. If you think this is a good idea, Holla back!

Attachments

• dcty.jpg
    dcty.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 991
:drool: YES YES YES YES WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A GLORY HOLE AND DEVOUR A NICE BLACK COCK PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU START ONE WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE. mY FAVORITE FANTASY IS TO HELP SOME NICE LADY COMPLETE TO ORGASAM AND WET KISS HER AND SWAP CUM...

go Idea

Great idea man. I've been trying to find some Wfs into GHs here or where the GH's are that wfs go to.Most seem to be filled with gay guys..Let a brotha know

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread