• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chinese Fiancée

• Thread starterGrdAznPC
  • Start date
Mangoloversex said:
She’s very pretty. Love how vocal she is!
Thank you, yep. I'm a very very lucky man!

GrdAznPC said:
Yeah the video I'm not too fussed about because I agree you can see her but I don't think you could identify her unless you really were a close friend and you knew our bedroom.... I am pretty clear in it though ‍♂:eek: haha
In any case she is really pretty. My compliments!!!

More pics more videos.... keep them coming !!!

So we're now one more step closer. We have been signed up to a swingers website for past few weeks but now she has agreed that she will control the profile and the messages. She is also actively seeking out men, couples and women that she is attracted to and messaging them

I agreed she can say anything she wants, as filthy or as vanilla as she wants! She's very keen :D

Reactions: davmor, koji and bullbwc
Soooo we had found a person that we were happy to meet and that she was very happy to have a threesome with, had been chatting and exchanging photos for a while.... Then we find out we're pregnant expecting our second child so this fantasy is having to go on hold again unfortunately... we're chuffed to bits obviously but hopefully we can continue it after :)

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
GrdAznPC said:
Hi,

It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time to watch my young fiance taken by a big cock and lose herself in the moment and have orgasm after orgasm. She was born in, and we live in, the UK and my averagely endowed cut cock still makes her cum and she is ridiculously tight with the most tremendous ass. Recently we've been experimenting with toys and I bought an extension that when I fucked her with she came multiple times and the moans were like nothing i'd heard before, I know, and she admitted she loved it!! I want to see her with the real thing though but at the minute she won't entertain it. Hoping I can slowly convince her over the coming months!

Any advice is greatly appreciated, we have been together 6 years so this isn't a new fantasy but one that I feel is more likely to happen now.

I have some experience. Lots actually. PM me.

Reactions: Readyu and old fred
Preggos are so hot!!!

Reactions: Readyu
I wanna see her use that dildo

Reactions: Readyu and PhilippinesFun
Since we're going to be out of action for a while I thought I'd post these up, taken just a week or 2 before we found out she was pregnant

IMG_20200813_164004.jpg IMG_20200811_220327.jpg IMG_20200811_215012.jpg IMG_20200809_221116.jpg IMG_20201018_021505.jpg

Attachments

• VID_20200929_204258.mp4
    41.1 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Jambon, AstaSilva and 8 others
Haha cheers mate, nicest thing anyone has ever said to me... it may not be needed (debatable) but the extra moans I get from my lass when I wear it are worth it 100%!

Reactions: Readyu and PhilippinesFun
You really don't have to stop posting because she is pregnant. Lot's of guys here appreciate pregnant women (there's even a section for that). And I love me some swollen boobs.

Reactions: Readyu
GrdAznPC said:
Another cock, and then potentially a woman so win win really... we agreed they're to be very well endowed as well! :)

A few more photos... those are also the dildos we've recently been using so she's definitely ready for it, unfortunately she can only go half way and that's enough for non-stop orgasms. Hoping a real one with some thrust behind it she can take it all :)

orgasm.JPG Video Still 2.JPG Video Still 6.JPG Dildos.jpg 13091841_10154122361669715_109620163_o (blurred).jpg 14522364_10154534917549715_1286864121_o (blurred).jpg
she is deifnitely a sexy vixen...would love to see her riding those toys or maybe sucking one while you fuck her from behind. she has great cleavage too!

Reactions: hotwife70 and bullbwc
Damn your wife is gorgeous. Nice tiny body and looks great.

Reactions: old fred and bullbwc
lknforfun said:
she is deifnitely a sexy vixen...would love to see her riding those toys or maybe sucking one while you fuck her from behind. she has great cleavage too!
Yeah we used the dildo's to simulate a threesome before we had agreed to meet that fella, unfortunately I never got a video of it but it was super hot being able to push her back onto that 12" dildo and just actually see her moan and writhe in ecstasy, the fact she would have to pull my cock out of her mouth because she was in too much pleasure to suck just massively did it for me.

If she would let me share her whilst pregnant i genuinely wouldn't think twice!! But she won't :(

Reactions: lknforfun, hikawade, old fred and 1 other person
Wouldnt mind seeing her preggo

Reactions: old fred
minotaure said:
Lets spoil her together while at your nice Vacation...
She is just gorgeous !

This woman is a 10/10! :D

Since a few of you asked for a pregnancy shot here you go :)

She has been having very very horny dreams about me, threesomes, big cocks etc. Can't wait until a few month down the line when we're back to "normal" and able to finally make that first meet!

Pregnancy shot.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tib, Bimyaighed, minotaure and 8 others
GrdAznPC said:
Since a few of you asked for a pregnancy shot here you go :)

She has been having very very horny dreams about me, threesomes, big cocks etc. Can't wait until a few month down the line when we're back to "normal" and able to finally make that first meet!

Pregnancy shot.jpg
Wow she looks great pregnant. Wish my wifes body was like yours.

JeffCA said:
Great fantasy and great photos. She looks sexy.
You suggested, and she has not forgotten. Hopefully when she does it, and she will, she will allow you to participate, at least as an observer. You might have to lick her clean.

Reactions: GrdAznPC

Users who are viewing this thread