• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas/New Year

SwissCouple

wifesharing couple
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2017
Switzerland
Surely, this year's New Year's eve is not going to happen as originally planned.
Therefore, we're trying to make Christmas a little more special than usual:
We're visiting our families on 24th/25th as usual (in a much smaller group though).
But our plan is, that my wife will have sex with another man shortly before the visit - which we both find to be very hot.

Our neighbour took care of my wife during thre first lockdown a couple of times and we though, it would be nice if my wife would be his Christmas present this year.
He certainly wouldn't reject.

Do you have any ideas of how to make these 2days even more exciting?
Please let us know - either here or as pm.

In any case: Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Itsmebitches and buds13
invite a male friend, who she has fucked, to dinner & make it obvious how she feels about him. she can sit next to him, bring him drinks , & generally, serve him. that should keep the tongues wagging.

lnohhnvm said:
invite a male friend, who she has fucked, to dinner & make it obvious how she feels about him. she can sit next to him, bring him drinks , & generally, serve him. that should keep the tongues wagging.
LOL, that would certainly make it clear to all just how much of a cuck you are. Very arousing idea, I like it.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
lnohhnvm said:
Haha, that would really make it clear! But very hot indeed!

Reactions: lnohhnvm

Users who are viewing this thread