• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas season

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date

Amberboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2022
I can imagine this must be a good time of the year for men to fulfil their fantasy of their wife's making them a cuck
With Christmas partys work party's drink etc
Mine going out tonight she was out on another work do last week was late home but heard her mates as she got out the car so I know she wasn't with anybody else
But she got in came in the bedroom got her pyjamas on and went down stairs
I have never done this before but when she went downstairs I sniffed her knickers ànd to my surprise they were soaked I had a good smell it didn't smell like pee
Do woman get wet on nights out ie if they see a guy they like or dance close to men ?
Anybody can answer this for me

• Love
Reactions: joelhwood
Amberboy said:
Do woman get wet on nights out ie if they see a guy they like or dance close to men ?
Anybody can answer this for me.

Yes. Dancing closely with a man or men your wife found attractive would have been a more likely cause of her wet panties than merely seeing a man she liked.

Last edited:
I have a girlfriend that goes on "nights out" occasionally with a group of old high school classmates, both male and female.
She always flirts with one guy in particular; they dance a lot together and grind on each other, and she lets him cop some feels.
This progressed to them touching each other under the table; it also started as some light teasing, and every time became more and more intense, until it reached a point where they were getting nasty. No skin-on-skin contact, but she squeezes and strokes his hard-on through his jeans while he is jamming the seam of her jeans between her pussy lips.
One of the last times they did this, she wore a pair of leggings (no panties) just for this purpose, and it may as well have been her bare pussy. He worked her pussy over so good, he eventually made her cum in those leggings! She had to cover herself with her jacket when she left.

My point to all that is she would get wet every time. At first, her pussy would moisten up, and she could feel the wetness when her lips would rub together (walking, dancing, etc). The nastier they got, the wetter she would get, even getting wet spots in the crotch of her pants.

FWIW, I think a woman can get wet at any time, at any place. Anything that can stimulate them, whether it's simple conversation, chemistry, thought/fantasy, the physical sensations (rubbing/grinding/touching) of dancing close, or, of course, direct physical stimulation.

Reactions: TrevorTop, OxanaFrank, fllcouple and 2 others
Nazareth said:
I have a girlfriend that goes on "nights out" occasionally with a group of old high school classmates, both male and female.
She always flirts with one guy in particular; they dance a lot together and grind on each other, and she lets him cop some feels.
This progressed to them touching each other under the table; it also started as some light teasing, and every time became more and more intense, until it reached a point where they were getting nasty. No skin-on-skin contact, but she squeezes and strokes his hard-on through his jeans while he is jamming the seam of her jeans between her pussy lips.
One of the last times they did this, she wore a pair of leggings (no panties) just for this purpose, and it may as well have been her bare pussy. He worked her pussy over so good, he eventually made her cum in those leggings! She had to cover herself with her jacket when she left.

My point to all that is she would get wet every time. At first, her pussy would moisten up, and she could feel the wetness when her lips would rub together (walking, dancing, etc). The nastier they got, the wetter she would get, even getting wet spots in the crotch of her pants.

FWIW, I think a woman can get wet at any time, at any place. Anything that can stimulate them, whether it's simple conversation, chemistry, thought/fantasy, the physical sensations (rubbing/grinding/touching) of dancing close, or, of course, direct physical stimulation.
Thanks for your reply
It took me by surprise how wet the knickers were I had a good smell and it was definitely juice smell like when I'm lickiing her out smell not pee smell
I'm pretty sure she had no contact with any men the crowd she was with all sensible but fun definitely not in to cheating

But something took her fancy or some conversation did

Reactions: Nazareth
robbiewillskucku said:
hope you encourage her to suck his cock and fuck his cock then ride your face when she comes home.
I hope so too mate

I worked for major British rock bands and after concerts we would often see wet patches on the seats where women had cum watching their rock idols

Katycock said:
I worked for major British rock bands and after concerts we would often see wet patches on the seats where women had cum watching their rock idols
That's amazing I honestly was shocked how soaked my wife's knickers were they were drenched and smelt amazing
As I said first time I ever done it but won't be the last

Reactions: happytwobeecucked and Katycock
Amberboy said:
That's amazing I honestly was shocked how soaked my wife's knickers were they were drenched and smelt amazing
Pity I can't sniff them , love the smell of pussy

Reactions: Readyu
Amberboy said:

Katycock said:
Pity I can't sniff them , love the smell of pussy
Me too mate she went out last week but was more of a quiet one no wetness this time I'd love to know what it was that done it to her

have you asked her about the panties?

lnohhnvm said:
have you asked her about the panties?
Definitely not mate she's a bit vanilla when sober and if she thought I'd sniffed her knickers she would kick me out

• Haha
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
Amberboy said:
Definitely not mate she's a bit vanilla when sober and if she thought I'd sniffed her knickers she would kick me out

Awwww..... that seems awfully uptight of your woman.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Amberboy said:
I can imagine this must be a good time of the year for men to fulfil their fantasy of their wife's making them a cuck
With Christmas partys work party's drink etc
Mine going out tonight she was out on another work do last week was late home but heard her mates as she got out the car so I know she wasn't with anybody else
But she got in came in the bedroom got her pyjamas on and went down stairs
I have never done this before but when she went downstairs I sniffed her knickers ànd to my surprise they were soaked I had a good smell it didn't smell like pee
Anybody can answer this for me
It’s the time of year when a woman is most likely to get cock or at the very least a hand up their skirt and cunt goosed. As guys we’ll have done it, so wives are up for it just as much. I love mine being extra friendly at Xmas. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread