• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chubby milf wife

• Thread starterJimmyHCO
  • Start date

JimmyHCO

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2010
asdsa.png

sadx.jpg

asdsa.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

what a hot wife
sooo hot

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

Women who smoke are usually up for a poke, and hopefully there will be some guys who have the balls to move into her guest room to save on rent money. A horny woman like her, needs more than a one night stand.

Look after her garden, wash the dishes and you can jump in the shower with her. Her hubby will pleased that you are helping him out.

Haha, she is my wife, and she admitted to me that she once wanted to fuck a friend of mine.

question

JimmyHCO said:
Haha, she is my wife, and she admitted to me that she once wanted to fuck a friend of mine.

Would she take a starnger for a good fuck session

She looks hot and experienced

She'd probably prefer someone we know rather than a stranger, since theres a risk of catching STD from a stranger.

JimmyHCO said:
She'd probably prefer someone we know rather than a stranger, since theres a risk of catching STD from a stranger.

Take the stranger for an STD test and drill him about his sexual habits, so you can make an informed decision - but if you can find a willing friend, even better, so good luck.

I think at this point its just a matter of me having her hang out with a hot guy that she might be interested in fucking. She's willing and horny... but all of my friends are either married or she's not attracted to them.

Ok

JimmyHCO said:

You are right from that perspective

But she is still very very hot. I wish I wasn't a stranger

Users who are viewing this thread