• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Church of ??

• Thread starterlobovnc
  • Start date

lobovnc

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
i have followed threads in this BLACK WORSHIP section for several years. The only "organized" references i have ever seen regarding Black Worship has been to the "Church of the OBEAH. If there are others, i am not aware but would like to be enlightened.

Several weeks ago, while chatting online with a Superior Mistress, i stumbled onto a Yahoo group that was focused on Blacktizing whites. The Group focus was on depositing a Black Mans cum into white women.

As we all know "baptism" in a religious sense has a use of oils as a part of the ceremony but the primary liquid is water. i discussed this with the Mistress and later with a Master that i had committed to serve.

i traveled to meet and serve the Master this past Monday. Upon my arrival i was take to His bedroom and i immediately began to remove my clothing. Once naked, i was led to Masters shower where i was instructed to begin my Worship of His BBC. i did so eagerly.

At some point, i was stopped by Master and He stated that He was claiming me as His Blacktized property and released His “Water” over me.

It ran from the back of my head down my back and down both sides of my head as i knelt there my hands clasped as in prayer.

When He finished, He rubbed His Cock on my now soaked hair, raised my head and placed His Cock back in my mouth.

i hope that this ceremony will continue with each time i serve Him or any other Superior that He loans me to.

if we who frequent this section are serious about “Black Worship” then our Church needs to be formed. If it is the Church of the OBEAH then so be it.

There needs to be significant words to accompany this ritual and other rituals developed for those of us longing to Worship and for Those deserving and Commanding our Worship.
i open this conversation to the development of this Church and welcome any and all comments and thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread