• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Claire UK!

• Thread starterchrisnclaire
  • Start date

chrisnclaire

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2005
Hi!

Hubby has fantasy about me having sex with a black guy!

I found out cos I caught him on this site.

Ever since he has begged me to join him on here. Eventually I gave in and we joined.

Then he wanted to post my pics! Cost him a very expensive present but I agreed.

We started getting a few emails of guys interested in me and suddenly he decided it wasnt such a good idea and wanted to take the pics off, which he did.

I have made him post them back up to teach him a lesson and I will reply to any mails from guys from here.

Hope you like!

Claire

xx

london guy here

what , does he want to watch?

Hi UK Black

I think he thought he did - but he seems to have gone off the idea!!

Claire

xx

Good Decision

Great , I am glad you are sticking to guns! Please e-mail me yuour photos as I couldnt see any here, and lets discuss this important issue of sex and satisfaction in details via the convenient e-mail. Please attach your pix also. and send to: jafri@post.com

Hi Jafri

Hiya!

Yeah, I see the pics have come down again!

I'll send you some from my personal email.

Claire

xx

Dom WM seeking Sub

Mpls. Dom male looking for married or single sub. female to party with my black friends and be my sub. Short or long term arrangement

Plese send me the pics too, would love to see them. let me see what he's so worried about we blk men getting ahold of.

Pics

No problem Darling - I am just going to scan a few in this evening.

xx

Claire

ewbie saying Hi

hey there Claire. I've just joined this site would you like to send me some photos? We'll chat ten maybe meet?

I'm darklordheadman@yahoo.co.uk

later

Hi Claire

I would love to see your sexy body ..keep up the good work on hubby..make him your cuckold let him beg for pussy...my mail is blkmaster@hotmail.com..sweet

Thank you!!!!

For all your lovely emails guys!!! I am so flattered!!!

My hubby has taken my pics down (think he is getting jealous), but I promise you all I will send you some in the next few days.

He is sulking at the moment - I dont think he thought that I'd get so many lovely emails from sexy black guys. He had really turned round on this and now wants me to stop coming on here! Ha ha!

Since I caught him on this site and he confessed his little fantasy, I have had a good look around the site and find it very "entertaining" ;-)

I will also email back all you guys who have been kind enough to send me personal mails.

Happy Xmas!

Claire

xx

HI Claire - I to have just joined. Can you send some pics to me to please at rlmng@hotmail.com

Pictures

With Xmas out of the way - I'll be sending everyobe who asked some pics over the next few days.

Claire

xx

chrisnclaire said:
I think he thought he did - but he seems to have gone off the idea!!

Claire

xx

but have you gone off the idea claire? or would you be prepared to cheat on him and turn him into a genuine unknowing cuckold... all accademic cos i'm a white guy and not the right kind for giving bbc, but just curious:D

Hi Claire, please send me some of your delicious pics. I want you to do it without your hubby knowledge, just a secret between us. OK???
Dave stud120@hotmail.com

Hi claire, fantastic story, send me your pics and keep us all updated on what happens between you and your hubby, oh and you and your interest in the entertaining black cock :)

jlyons2005[at]gmail.com

Way to go Claire, you show him......show me too, would love for you to send me some hot pic of you.

Tell me how you would like to be used as he watched, that will teach him. Send some hot ones.

Mr. G

Users who are viewing this thread