• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Clean Up Duty

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
The Bull Cums in my wife while I'm taking pics.
Then he pulls out of her and turns her ass toward my face to let me get some pics.
Then my wife says "Put the camera down and Eat it"!
Of course I do as I am told.

When you eat your wife's creampie do you prefer to do it after the bull has left or while he is watching you?
I like it when they are watching me.

2023-11-03_03-43-41.png

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, VeteranBull, Nazareth and 2 others
creempieluvr said:
Then he pulls out of her and turns her ass toward my face to let me get some pics.

When you eat your wife's creampie do you prefer to do it after the bull has left or while he is watching you?

2023-11-03_03-43-41.png
Always did it when she came to bed he would sleep downstairs , or I would have to be downstairs in that case i would clean her and she would return to him in our bed , I would always get to clean her the next morning after he had gone to work

Reactions: creempieluvr
creempieluvr said:

2023-11-03_03-43-41.png
I would prefer he watched me but most time I dive down quickly for a taste of his cum while it is still warm when he leaves the room for the bathroom to clean up but I would have no problem cleaning him up too if he stayed

Zima said:
I would prefer he watched me but most time I dive down quickly for a taste of his cum while it is still warm when he leaves the room for the bathroom to clean up but I would have no problem cleaning him up too if he stayed
Have you ever sucked their cocks after they pull out? I have done this many times. The Bull does not always want it, but if he does I'm all over it.

Really, it doesn't matter to me if they watch or not.
If it's something they want to see and/or get a charge out of, they're welcome to watch.
If he doesn't want any contact with the husband, I would wait until he leaves, or, like Kenbcolley said, have a separate area to meet each other without him present.

Either way, the pleasure is going to be mine!

Users who are viewing this thread