• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Close call

• Thread startertooshor
  • Start date

tooshor

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2024
Years ago my wife had gotten on birth control because a close friend was barebacking her regularly. she hates how condoms feel.

We were ready for another baby so she went off birth control and was holding out playing, but friend stopped by one nite begging to fuck her because he hadnt had sex in over 2 months. We all agreed and thought best he wear a condom since she was a fertile mom.

He bent her over the couch railing her hard right in front of me. This went on for what seemed like forever. That nite I witnessed my wife have the longest orgasm I'd ever seen her have. When my buddy finished and pulled out he looked down and said oh fuck. The condom had broke at some point and it was all shoved down to the base of his cock. We all freaked out and panicked.

Well She didn't get knocked up that nite, I bred her several months later, however I keep looking back and wonder what if and start wishing he did actually put a baby in her that nite.

I have talked with our friend about it lately and have asked him if he would be interested in knocking her up. He seems reluctant and I'm kinda surprised.

I see alot of bulls begging to breed a wife. What is it that turns a bull on to breed somebody else's wife?

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
Dumb idea! First off, the Bull would be an idiot unless he is okay with the possibility of ending up paying child support, plus other expenses to raise a kid. What if bull decides to sues for partial custody of his child -- keep your kink, and the lives of the innocent separate. It's not hot!

Users who are viewing this thread