• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

closet cockolds !!

• Thread starterblack24
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

black24

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2008
Is it just me or are there to many closet cockolds on hear? If you agree with me then let me send a message to them all. " WE BBC'S ARE HEAR TO FUCK YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS ETC, NOT TO GIVE YOU OUR VIEWS OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. SO STOP WASTING OUR TIME...Steve

black24 said:
Is it just me or are there to many closet cockolds on hear? If you agree with me then let me send a message to them all. " WE BBC'S ARE HEAR TO FUCK YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS ETC, NOT TO GIVE YOU OUR VIEWS OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. SO STOP WASTING OUR TIME...Steve
Be very careful in what you say do not and I repeat do not start any garbage about the cucks on this site and anyone that responds negative to them in a nasty way it will not cut it and learn to spell if you are going to put post out like this such as here not hear and cuckolds not cockolds. You have been warned

black24 said:

An interesing point of view - pity you are so misguided my friend. Both your grammar and spelling is lacking but let us put that to one side. Why don't you sit down and learn something.

You may be able to fuck a cheating wife. but to do that you will need a lot more charm than you are currently showing. Your only hope, in my opinion, is to find a cuckold husband who will help you find a woman because, though you may not like it, the only chance you have of getting laid is with the help of a cuck.

If you want to take this into the Cuckold thread, be my guest but understand one thing: Without us Cucks most of you don't stand a chance of getting a woman. Some of us want to be humiliated, some of us want to be abused- that is our thing, but the bottom line is that the ladies in question return to us for a reason - we are able to give them the love, support and understanding you can only dream of. As my wife never ceases to tell me - I am more of a man than any so called "bull", no matter how big is dick is.

Have fun, stay cool, and relax. Play nice and you may get what you wish for.

Cuckolds should be held in highest regard as they encourage their wives to get a top-up of love juice. The extra sexing makes a wife feel more loved, valued and appreciated. and this makes for a more contented marriage.

Contrast this with a white man who keeps his wife "held tight in marriage to the exclusion of all others". When his libido starts to fall off, sex can become a boring once a week routine.

An extra cock can put some spark back into the marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread