• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Clubs in florida

• Thread starterMela
  • Start date

Mela

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2023
SWFL
Me and my wife are mid 30s in SWFL we are new to this and trying to find swinger clubs and perhaps a glory hole we have heard of some where ppl can watch us but don't know details if anyone can help us we travel alot so anywhere in Florida is fine

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Ladiesfucker and throwback
Following

We started out by going to the Trapeze Club in South Florida but its been years since we went. Hit or miss as to amount of things going on. Sat night mostly younger people we went just to watch and ended up playing with older gentleman. We never felt like we were being put upon etc

Tampa area has Paradise Lakes resort. Kissimmee area has Secrets Hideaway.

pmdnaa said:
Tampa area has Paradise Lakes resort. Kissimmee area has Secrets Hideaway.
Is Secrets any good?

Reactions: throwback
4sure said:
Is Secrets any good?
We've not been. We have met some couples at Hedo that own rooms there, and they really enjoy it.

Reactions: 4sure
We like Rooftop Resort in Hollywood. Go there every chance we get. Kind of slow during the week but picks up on Friday and the weekend.

Mela said:
Me and my wife are mid 30s in SWFL we are new to this and trying to find swinger clubs and perhaps a glory hole we have heard of some where ppl can watch us but don't know details if anyone can help us we travel alot so anywhere in Florida is fine
For gloryholes, broward and Tampa for sure.
If you like people watching I would recommend secrets hideaway in Kissimmee

Users who are viewing this thread