• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock cage for larger dick?

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
Hello everyone! My gf and I have been considering buying a cock cage. The thought of being locked up and teased makes me so horny! :p however, I have done some research and I'm alarmed by those who have experienced pain locked up (especially at night during nocturnal hardons).
I've also read where it can cause permanent difficulty in getting a compleltly erect dick in the future (an absolute no-no for me). What would be the best cage for a 7'' hard, thick base guy? Are there any cages that let you get fully or nearly hard but make it impossible to masturbate/orgasm?:confused:

My cock is 5.5 to 6" when fully erect. The cage my wife bought from Extreme Restraints is designed to both limit the size of my erection and cause moderate pain if an erection develops. How anyone could get off while wearing one is beyond me... I am completely chaste when I wear it. I have worn it for months at a time and when I take it off I get just as hard, for just as long, as before. Just make sure you keep it clean (I shower twice a day and use a light cocoa butter spray lubricant to prevent chaffing.

Highly recommend this form of chastity! I would never cheat on my wife, but the idea of masturbating without permission is why I must keep mine on. Besides, we go out drinking and dancing on the weekends and she always laughs knowing I have to wear it in public. Often she will casually back hand it just to remind me she is thinking about it! LOL

MacNfries said:
Check out this link ... they customize cocklock systems there. Mac[/FONT] :)

*Lori's Secure Chastity Devices

wow, $700+ (up to $1500!) for a cock cage? That is insane! They're using $10 worth of metal for this device...:eek:
Any, uh, options in the sub $250 range anyone? :p

I want zero or nearly zero pain if I use a cock cage...I don't like pain whatsoever and won't tolerate it. :)

Cuckold64 said:
My cock is 5.5 to 6" when fully erect. The cage my wife bought from Extreme Restraints is designed to both limit the size of my erection and cause moderate pain if an erection develops.

Which one did you get?

Cb-2000

CB-2000... works great! I hear the 6000 is better. The only pain is if you try to get out! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread