• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cock sucking cuckolds

• Thread startercuck4sara
  • Start date

cuck4sara

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2009
As a sidebar to two threads already on the site.

The first follows on from a thread that asks cucks about their experiences with guys after they have fucked their wives.

The second about how a cuck feels after having sucked another man's cock.

Here I'm asking how does it affect your relationship with a man after you've sucked his dick? Does he treat you any differently during cuckolds or in public? Does he tell others that you've sucked his cock?

And in addition, does your wife treat you differently with a guy after you sucked his cock? Did she treat you any differently after you took the first steps to being a cock sucking cuckold? Did she kiss you on the lips after seeing you suck her lover's cock?

good questions. i hope you get some responces as i am at the brink and would like some idea of what the future holds.

I have had one “cock-sucking” experience. Last year my wife and our good friend decided to give me a special treat and let me watch. At one point they had me get on my back and my wife got on top of me in the 69 position (her ass above my face). Once in this position our friend began fucking her dog style while I licked my wife’s pussy. About 5 minutes into this, and without warning, all of a sudden he pulled out and put his cock in my mouth. I was rather stunned--- but had to admit later that it did create significant arousal in me as I lay under my wife’s ass with this guy’s cock in my mouth for about 30 seconds. Then he pulled out and began fucking my wife again. I was kind of hoping he’d cum when I was in this position but he didn’t.

After it was all over I told Kristen what had happened and she was as surprised as I was and told me to just forget about it. I have never spoken to our friend about it and it has not changed our relationship at all. Though I have to admit that I feel a bit embarrassed by what happened--- while at the same time this unexpected event still gives me twinges of arousal when I think about it.

A few weeks ago while assisting Kris masturbate she asked me in the heat of her pre-orgasmic state if I would suck a man’s cock for her if she asked me to. I hesitantly said I would do what ever she asked me to do. But to be honest, I was secretly quite excited about this suggestion.

As most on here know--- cuckold bisexual acts are not necessarily a sign of homosexual behavior, but rather acts designed to humiliate the cuckold. What could be more humiliating than to be made to suck the cock of the man who is pleasuring your wife in your stead? On the other hand, it doesn’t particularly bother me if my arousal indicates a bi-sexual tendency I may have. At this late date I my life, I am not judgmental of my own sexuality or of others.

CuckoldMick

Reactions: SWGAcuck
I can't speak from a position of experience but my wife likes the whole bi-sexual idea and so it is part of the roleplay in the bedroom. No idea if it will move on from roleplay but happy if it does as it turns her on and i think makes the whole HW lifestyle easier to accept if the guy does stuff with both of us.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,303
i have done this a few times normaly during sex with my wife .and no it hasnt changed our relationship with either .my wife likes me to take turns with her always getn the end product

Thanks for comments so far

Been very helpful, any comments from the cuckoldresses on here as to how you view Cucky after he sucks a cock for the first time?

CuckoldMick said:
I have had one “cock-sucking” experience. Last year my wife and our good friend decided to give me a special treat and let me watch. At one point they had me get on my back and my wife got on top of me in the 69 position (her ass above my face). Once in this position our friend began fucking her dog style while I licked my wife’s pussy. About 5 minutes into this, and without warning, all of a sudden he pulled out and put his cock in my mouth. I was rather stunned--- but had to admit later that it did create significant arousal in me as I lay under my wife’s ass with this guy’s cock in my mouth for about 30 seconds. Then he pulled out and began fucking my wife again. I was kind of hoping he’d cum when I was in this position but he didn’t.

After it was all over I told Kristen what had happened and she was as surprised as I was and told me to just forget about it. I have never spoken to our friend about it and it has not changed our relationship at all. Though I have to admit that I feel a bit embarrassed by what happened--- while at the same time this unexpected event still gives me twinges of arousal when I think about it.

A few weeks ago while assisting Kris masturbate she asked me in the heat of her pre-orgasmic state if I would suck a man’s cock for her if she asked me to. I hesitantly said I would do what ever she asked me to do. But to be honest, I was secretly quite excited about this suggestion.

As most on here know--- cuckold bisexual acts are not necessarily a sign of homosexual behavior, but rather acts designed to humiliate the cuckold. What could be more humiliating than to be made to suck the cock of the man who is pleasuring your wife in your stead? On the other hand, it doesn’t particularly bother me if my arousal indicates a bi-sexual tendency I may have. At this late date I my life, I am not judgmental of my own sexuality or of others.

CuckoldMick

============

having the bull spit in your face
and or slap you in the face and you not
responding is more humiliating than sucking
his cock and gettin all hard over it :D

Sucking the other guy's cock does not mean that you are bisexual. It merely means that you want to share in the experience as much as you can. Sucking the cock that has just been in your wife's pussy is one of the best ways of being involved. It seems to me this would be a very normal part of the whole experience.

I am sure experiences have been varied

My personal experience, is the wife thinks a lot less, even disdain, once you have sucked another mans cock, even if it has been in her. The male, unless he is another sissy cuck, quite unlikely, has little or no use, "respect", for the weak sissy male that allowed another to fuck his wife. Did he tell another, he can not wait, did not wait, to tell everyone he knew. Men must brag about their conquest. I feel women are stronger, and used to being seen as sexual figures, but husbands/sissy/cock suckers have the last vestiges of manhood stripped from them. They are now ******* as an inferior male.

Attachments

• 4ed1.jpg
    4ed1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 900
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 908
  • 017_jpg.jpg
    017_jpg.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 909
  • 59e8.jpg
    59e8.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 977
  • 1180983870.jpg
    1180983870.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 957
more than a woman LESS than a man

cuck4sara said:
Here I'm asking how does it affect your relationship with a man after you've sucked his dick? Does he treat you any differently during cuckolds or in public? Does he tell others that you've sucked his cock?

And in addition, does your wife treat you differently with a guy after you sucked his cock? Did she treat you any differently after you took the first steps to being a cock sucking cuckold? Did she kiss you on the lips after seeing you suck her lover's cock?
I have had a few experiences, and I can tell you that it varies depending on the person. Some saw it as a chance to show dominance at home and out in public, by telling me what to do, make sure I don't look them in the eyes when I talk to them, etc. Others It made no difference. I have never known anyone to tell anyone else, but Im not sure it didn't happen.
Im not married I did all of my experiences with a GF but after I would suck one of her lovers cocks she would treat me no differently. She knew that I was there to serve her and her real lover and she relished in chance to have a cocksucker at her disposal. She enjoyed watching the act, and the humiliation I experienced while doing it. She would still kiss me but not often. Hope this helps.

I have a good friend with whom we have shared both our wives, but not at the same time. I have fucked his wife while he watched, and he has fucked mine while I watched.

We are not able to get our wives to fuck with each other anymore, but when he and I get together, we suck each others' cocks and talk about how we have enjoyed watching each other fuck our wives. Whenever I have his cock in my mouth I try to imagine how it would have felt inside my wife's pussy!

We do not consider ouselves anything less than full-fledged pussy-hounds. Even while we are sucking each others' cocks, our obsession with sharing our wives' pussies with each other is the central theme.

Many thanks but academic now!

atl said:
I have had a few experiences, and I can tell you that it varies depending on the person. Some saw it as a chance to show dominance at home and out in public, by telling me what to do, make sure I don't look them in the eyes when I talk to them, etc. Others It made no difference. I have never known anyone to tell anyone else, but Im not sure it didn't happen.
Im not married I did all of my experiences with a GF but after I would suck one of her lovers cocks she would treat me no differently. She knew that I was there to serve her and her real lover and she relished in chance to have a cocksucker at her disposal. She enjoyed watching the act, and the humiliation I experienced while doing it. She would still kiss me but not often. Hope this helps.

This type of answer was exactly what I was hoping for but the situation I was concerned about is now closed out.

There was an opportunity to be with someone very special in which I was being asked to greatly stretch my exisiting sexual boundaries and I was worried that if I did then she might well see me very differently and not have respect for me as HER man or even as a real man.

But by a lack of meeting mutual needs, we each have decided that she'll probably be happier with someone who wants and needs her in the ways she demands.

Thanks to ALL who have contributed, it was very helpful.

always keep the lines of communication open

Yes, I felt differently about the men, they certainly felt different about me.. and my relationship with my wife changed as well.

HER: You do want me to be happy right?
ME: of course
HER: Well, he's not hard yet and he's nervous that you'll freak out. If YOU show him just how much you really are 'into this' by getting him hard for me.. by asking him to fuck me. I think it will really help him. Don't you think? don't you want me to be happy?
ME: Of course.
--I sucked my wife's lover hard, I begged him to fuck my wife. Do do that which i could not. And so he did. I've never seen her happier in bed. --ever. And I though that i was a good -albeit not great lover.
--later..

HER: I've seen you take another man's cock in your mouth, I listened while you begged him and convinced him to fuck me, your one true love, your wife. I don't think any man could do that. I don't think of you as a man now. I don't think i can ever be sexually attracted to you again.
--just as she saw my heart breaking, she continued.
HER: I won't leave you, i do love you. This is just a change in our sex lives. I think our love is strong enough --Mine certainly is for the both of us. It's better if you get used to this for both of our sake that I stay happy in bed. Besides the more I play back that scene in my head the more i think THIS is what you truly are. a cock sucking sissy husband who was BORN to fluff his wife's lovers and offer them to her as gifts of HIS unending devotion.

ME: Yes, --what could i say --she was right.

Did I miss something

hwinterest said:
I can't speak from a position of experience but my wife likes the whole bi-sexual idea and so it is part of the roleplay in the bedroom. No idea if it will move on from roleplay but happy if it does as it turns her on and i think makes the whole HW lifestyle easier to accept if the guy does stuff with both of us.

Let me refer you to the last part of your statement, please clarify "easier to accept if the guy does stuff with both of us". If doing stuff means your wifes lover lays back and allows you to suck his cock then I think you are on the same page with the underlying question of this thread. But somehow I don't think thats what you have in mind. Just curious, either way its all good.

Sorry, that last post was specifically for "hwinterest", just in case I wasn't being clear.

Sissy cocksucking cuck.

CuckdSissy said:
Yes, I felt differently about the men, they certainly felt different about me.. and my relationship with my wife changed as well.

HER: You do want me to be happy right?
ME: of course
HER: Well, he's not hard yet and he's nervous that you'll freak out. If YOU show him just how much you really are 'into this' by getting him hard for me.. by asking him to fuck me. I think it will really help him. Don't you think? don't you want me to be happy?
ME: Of course.
--I sucked my wife's lover hard, I begged him to fuck my wife. Do do that which i could not. And so he did. I've never seen her happier in bed. --ever. And I though that i was a good -albeit not great lover.
--later..

HER: I've seen you take another man's cock in your mouth, I listened while you begged him and convinced him to fuck me, your one true love, your wife. I don't think any man could do that. I don't think of you as a man now. I don't think i can ever be sexually attracted to you again.
--just as she saw my heart breaking, she continued.
HER: I won't leave you, i do love you. This is just a change in our sex lives. I think our love is strong enough --Mine certainly is for the both of us. It's better if you get used to this for both of our sake that I stay happy in bed. Besides the more I play back that scene in my head the more i think THIS is what you truly are. a cock sucking sissy husband who was BORN to fluff his wife's lovers and offer them to her as gifts of HIS unending devotion.

ME: Yes, --what could i say --she was right.

I feel cuckdsissy reply got to the root of the matter. His wifes statement, " I don't think any MAN could do that" is something women have been indoctrated to expect, maybe not want though. The submissive cuck husband does want to be used by her lovers often, then some just do not care or can not perform.

The wife is very likely to start the feminazition process. She knows her cuck wants it, and it inforces her controll. A Man will not often turn down a BJ is not to many know, but A Man is macho and will not stand for anyone questioning his musculinity. Remember Sissy Cucks are not real men and do not wish to be.

Attachments

• MarFem.JPG
    MarFem.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 553
  • 4c47.jpg
    4c47.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 585
  • b29f.jpg
    b29f.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 604
  • ID32349_20.jpg
    ID32349_20.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 584
  • totsub.jpg
    totsub.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 562
Mimi may be right, but in my case I always knew my wife wasn't particularly turned on by me from the start, So I don't care what she thinks of me. As long as she still let's me eat her I'm happy for all she gets. and she tolerates me for being a good provider. I adore when she gets good sex so much I desire to thank the guy myself, on my knees seems a very appropriate way to do that.

cheers!

I think my wife would be very turned off me and would never think of me in a sexual way ever again...

Users who are viewing this thread