• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

College cock for moms

• Thread starterayoyo
  • Start date

ayoyo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2023
hung 21 yr old college bull looking for mommy to take care of my big young cock and milk it all, i love all cougars of all age and i have a very high sex drive

IMG_7948.jpeg IMG_9521.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure and Cumeatingwife
ayoyo said:
hung 21 yr old college bull looking for mommy to take care of my big young cock and milk it all, i love all cougars of all age and i have a very high sex drive

Nice cock! My wife is a mommy who would love to wrap her expert cocksucking lips and mouth around your hard fuck pole. I’d love to watch you go from her dripping wet, hairy pussy to her mouth, making her taste the depths of her own pussy while you fuck her mouth and throat like a cunt. She has a nice pair of big, soft, hanging mommy tits with big nipples to suck, pull, and lift up her tits with to shake them around while you fuck her cockholes.

• Love
Reactions: 4sure and genuinepleasure
ayoyo said:

What a beautiful cock what’s the eldest mummy you would entertain my wife is 70 I find it difficult to keep her happy we’re are you

bump

camphoto_351212254.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: WhtBoiLuvBNWO
Cumeatingwife said:
Nice cock! My wife is a mommy who would love to wrap her expert cocksucking lips and mouth around your hard fuck pole. I’d love to watch you go from her dripping wet, hairy pussy to her mouth, making her taste the depths of her own pussy while you fuck her mouth and throat like a cunt. She has a nice pair of big, soft, hanging mommy tits with big nipples to suck, pull, and lift up her tits with to shake them around while you fuck her cockholes.
Wow! Can we see the video of that escapade please?

Users who are viewing this thread