• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Colors for Tattoos

• Thread starterzauis
  • Start date

zauis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2010
i am a submissive sissy cuck to my Dominant Goddess and She has decided that we should get symbolic tattoos. We want the colors of the tattoos to be appropriate to repersents our status in our marriage / relationship.
The tattoo we desire is the cuckold symbol of the erect arrow of the male sex symbol penetrating the Female sex symbol which is linked to another male symbol with the arrow pointing down instead of up. This repesents the bull, the Cuckoldress and the cuck respectively. She has decided that the bull symbol should be blue as this is a widely recognized male color, but is unsure of the proper color for the other two.
Should the Cuckoldress symbol be in pink or purple and there by the cuck symbol would be the other color left either pink or purple. The main dilemma for us is that as Her sissy slut i have become associated with the color pink in Her veiw to enforce my sissifacation She has me wear pink panties and nail color. But pink Is the color most identified as the Female color and She is the Female and many of Her crops and floggers are pink and She likes the color. She also likes the color purple as it is the color of a Femdom group She is co-owner of.
We also feel that purple could repersent a stronger variation of pink which could repersent Her Femdom nature but it could also repersent a weaker variation of blue which could repersent my cuck status as being lesser than the blue of the male symbol. But then we go back to pink is such a good color for sissies too. So any advice on this will be much appreciated, this is will be my first tattoo and She really wants it to be perfect in its representation of our relationship!

these are great, mac, where can we get the first one. are they available to purchase someplace?

mac, i meant the jewelry, the one looks like a piece of jewelry or maybe i was wrong.

i know what you mean about tattoos, my wifes daughter and friends all have them

Users who are viewing this thread