• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Columbus Day Celebration

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
We had quite an experience yesterday that I felt was worth sharing.

My wife has a profile on several adult dating sites and thru one of those we came in contact with a guy who lives about 2 hours from us. While we had never had the pleasure to meet we e-mailed back and forth on several occasions sharing pictures and stories.

Saturday I opened our e-mail to find a note from him saying that he had some business closeby and wanted to know if Karen would be available Monday afternoon. Since she is a public employee and all state and fed employees had the day off it was a perfect opportunity to meet. We have a policy of not having strangers come to our house for the first visit so we made arrangements to meet him at a small state park that is about halfway between us and where he would be conducting his business at. I drive a big SUV and the original plan was for he and she to fuck in the cargo area of my truck.

When we arrived he was already there. After a few minutes of cordial introductions he suggested a walk in the woods in hopes of some privacy. Being as it was a holiday, there were quite a few cars passing thru and a few families were picnicing at some nearby tables. We agreed and he reached into his truck and grabbed a blanket and off we went thru the woods. About 100 yards into the trees we stepped into a small brushy area that was just a few yards off the main trail. He spread out the blanket in the middle of an open spot and then asked my wife to undress. She slipped out of her shoes and stepped onto the blanket then pulled her top over her head (no bra) and then slipped out of her shorts and panties.

I couldn't beleive how erotic it was seeing her standing there naked in nature for his viewing pleasure. He stepped forward and began to massage her tits and she immediately went for his zipper and fished his cock out. After a few moments of fondling and kissing he pushed her to her knees and she inhaled his cock. He is no monster but he is very well hung IMO. He is 7" and very thick and veiny. She was sucking him slow and deep with her eyes half rolled back in her head in pleasure.

After a few minutes of this he reached down and undid his button on his pants and let them drop around his ankles. She laid back and spead her legs inviting him in. He bent down and pulled his pants off of his feet and reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. He held it up and asked if he needed it and she raised up and took it out of his hand and slung it into the brush. He laughed and dropped on top of her and began sucking her nipples. She spread her legs wide and he buried his cock into her. She let out a moan that was loud enough that it echoed and I was worried someone would hear.

He worked her slow at first but after a few minutes he put her legs over his shoulders and began to really fuck the hell out of her. She was groaning and moaning quite loudly and, to my pleasure, didn't seem to care if anyone heard. Eventually he had her in her favorite position with her knees pressed to the ground under her arms and was literally fucking her senseless. She was on the border of screaming and then she had an orgasm and cut loose with a genuine orgasmic scream. Seconds later he let out his own loud moan and followed it up with several animalistic grunts and I knew he was cumming in her. After he came he continued to fuck her for several minutes and I could see a creamy ring of cum and pussy juice forming around the base of his cock.

Finally he rolled off of her and thanked her for the fuck. He mentioned that he would be back in town more often now that he knew she was real. He hurriedly got dressed and told usto keep the blanket. After he was headed off I laid down next to my wife and kissed her. She smiled and told me he was great fuck and then told me I should clean her pussy because he had cum a lot and it would soak her shorts if she put them back on without cleaning up first.

I climbed between her legs and was greeted with a thick creamy ring around her hole. I dove in and began sucking her lips clean and tongueing her hole. After a few minutes she pulled my mouth against her pussy and rolled over so that I was on my back and she was sitting on my face. She leaned forward and looked down so that she could get a good view as his cum ran out of her pussy and onto my waiting tongue. She wasn't kidding either, he had shot a huge load. After several minutes of her watching his cum drip out of her pussy and into my open mouth she sat down on my tongue and told me to suck her clean. I proceeded to suck vigorously on her pussy and shove my tongue deep into her fresh fucked hole and draw out every last drop of his cream. After about 5 minutes she let out a little whimper and came on my tongue which released a small gush of pussy juice and cum mixture that had apparently been trapped too deep for my tongue to draw out.

She rolled off of my face and got dressed and we walked arm in arm back to the truck. He e-mailed again this morning and thanked us for the experience. I told him that the next time he is in town he can come to the house. Tobe honest I don't know which of us is more excited.

I have attached one of the pics he sent of his cock. IMO it is pretty obvious why she loved it so much. He is twice as big as me.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 354

Users who are viewing this thread