• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Columbus Ohio sub cpl 4 bbc

• Thread starterohiohubby
  • Start date

ohiohubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
we are a married white cpl who need to be treated rough. she loves to be fucked hard . she needs a black master to use her. let us knowif you are the one..mark and cindy

Attachments

• CINDY CIN 2111.jpg
    CINDY CIN 2111.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,470
Reactions: Jackndice
Damn straight! I got your asses covered. She likes it rough and your both sub? Then bring your asses down state route 23 to Portsmouth. Less than an a hour and a half drive and a straight shot just 90 miles. I got you hooked up on the real!

E-mail me here or at oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

where in columbus?

Hey where in columbus are you? i'm in dublin

I'm in columbus guys. Can give her what she needs for sure. When are you guys available?

Thats one sexy picture of your wife man.. new york male here every in this area of the country contact me would love to help you guys out parot24@yahoo.com

Guys holla at me. Columbus male.

It aint happenin. You give most of the folks on here REAL opportunities to hook-up and they disappear faster than a scalded dog!

show us more pics of here and i would love to master her sweetie.

is toronto an option

ever consider a weekend in toronto

If you guys are for real i would love to fuck her hard and pound her face out. email me: realdl36@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread