• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Columbus

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
T

_teebone

We went to Polaris in Columbus for the weekend and Kay treated herself to a day of pampering with a new hair cut. I like long hair better, but the guys seemed to like it on Saturday night when we went out. We stayed in the Polaris but went down to a bar in Worthington after dinner for some more drinks. These are in the hotel before we went out.

More short hair pics. I knew I would never be able to make it through dinner so we had a little fun before.

teebone said:
More short hair pics. I knew I would never be able to make it through dinner so we had a little fun before.

cute lil cunt on 'er.

so has she gone black or is she still wack?

She looks like a real hottie but has she had any black cock yet?

Very sexy Lady...er, I mean Slut!

Kay is very sexy....did she find some black cock to play with that night?

Lets seé big fat black cock up to the balls in her bareback she is real hot

The new hair looks great and the boobs better than ever. Sexy women always reinvent themselves. Knowing you, you must have shot a ton of pics. I do hope you elaborate.

oh yes, I luv to fuck MILFs and I'd luv to fuck her for sure.Great breasts too, are they natural and what size? I'd play with them all day!

What a hot MILF!!!

I was not too crazy about the short hair, an overpriced stylist convinced her to cut it, but it will grow out. She has cut a few pounds this past year. She did not get any BBC that night, just a little teasing at a couple of bars in the area. I could give some details, but usually everyone seems bored unless there is bbc involved.

mmm this MILF always makes my BBC rock hard amazing body so hot!
just wanna rub all this 10" all over those breasts... keep posting need tosee more.. deserves some BBC right now.. message me . bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk

A lotta pics of hotties (from what I saw on the RedClouds preview page) so she'd certainly fit right in, but I didn't see Kay there. Besides, even if her pics were there, it wouldn't necessarily mean Teebone is faking it here. Why don't you post a couple of proof pics, Marco? Until then, I suggest you stand down. Over the past year I've been here, Teebone has posted countless hot pics of his stunning wife and often shared well detailed information of their adult adventures and explicit experiences. You, on the other hand...

Hey Man, From Chillicothe, When will you two be out again ? Would love to meet up and have my hotwife party with her !! Dean

She is very hot!

Please do give details of her escapades. Does she always bring a dildo with her on trips?

Havent been posting because of someone using our pics for profit. We will be back soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
where have you been? Any hookups lately? Let us know what shes been doing, or rather who shes been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread