Combinations

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have seen several threads about "who and how many" should be involved in a fuck-session. My favorite is me and my wife and one other man, or on a rare occasion, TWO other men.

I am not a "Cuck" and I do not suffer when I watch other men fuck my wife. And my wife is not a controlling bitch. She is as concerned for my pleasure as I am for hers.

And we do not fuck with any men who treat her with disrespect. They are all told, before anything happens, that her pleasure is first, and then after they can are free to enjoy it too.

In most fuck-session, I watch the "other" man fuck my wife. Then after he cums in her pussy, I take his place and fuck right into his left-behind cum, which makes it ever better.

Then when I am finished and have cum in her pussy too, he is free to fuck her again, and for as long as she wants him to.

Does anyone identify with this scene?

Opposites

Son of John said:
I have seen several threads about "who and how many" should be involved in a fuck-session. My favorite is me and my wife and one other man, or on a rare occasion, TWO other men.

I am not a "Cuck" and I do not suffer when I watch other men fuck my wife. And my wife is not a controlling bitch. She is as concerned for my pleasure as I am for hers.

And we do not fuck with any men who treat her with disrespect. They are all told, before anything happens, that her pleasure is first, and then after they can are free to enjoy it too.

In most fuck-session, I watch the "other" man fuck my wife. Then after he cums in her pussy, I take his place and fuck right into his left-behind cum, which makes it ever better.

Then when I am finished and have cum in her pussy too, he is free to fuck her again, and for as long as she wants him to.

No SoJ, I was at the opposite end of this hotwife/cuckoldress scenario. I had NO say in who, how many or how often my wife fucked other men and it was at HER discretion if I was allowed to be present.

My wife hadn't let me have sex of any real type in over 4 years though for a few years now I have been impotent so not such great loss for me to handle 'no pussy'.

Just as you are the husband of a very Hotwife and not a Cuck, I was the husband of a cuckoldress and a Cuckold in the oldest and truest sense of the word.

I'm in your exact position. I prefer it to cuck.

Me also Love to get sloppy seconds.

I really do believe we "pussy-sharers" are in the majority. It is far more enjoyable to watch my wife being fucked by a guy who is sensitive to her pleasure, and who is not dis-respectful of me either.

I really do believe that wife-sharing can be a completely enjoyable experience for all three persons involved, including the husband! I do not feel left out when another guy is fucking my wife, and I do not feel that she is being "taken away" from me. When I offer her to another guy to fuck, that means that I am totally involved, and responsible for the outcome.

Some guys have even told me as they were leaving "Thanks! Your wife's a really great pussy! Thanks for letting me fuck her!"

Now, That's the way it should be!!

Similar messages

Son of John said:
Some guys have even told me as they were leaving "Thanks! Your wife's a really great pussy! Thanks for letting me fuck her!"

Now, That's the way it should be!!

Some guys have told me my wife was a great fuck and it does please me but others including a brother asked me how I can take it, knowing she'll basically fuck any guy who isn't me!

So I see from what you say SoJ that there is so much difference between sharing your wife in a HOT marriage to being your wife's cuckold!

HI , i am the same.We usually do mfm and i like to fuck her pussy after it has been fucked and full cum by another guy. I usually watch butt sometimes she will go to the room on her own

2 large males .and me .is about right .i love watching her enjoy herself this way .then fuck her after they have both cum .

I have never sloppy seconds. Most of my allowed pleasure comes from licking male remains out of her pussy, ass or over her body.
I don't really mind whether it's one or more lovers. Usually, she has one or two, but she might have turns with many (see our period in Japan), but rarely all at the same time. What happened (also experienced rather often in Japan, but we did it earlier in France) is sperm bath, where six, seven or more men masturbate over her and the watch me licking her clean, then one or two fuck her, while I suck the others

My desires for the scene seem to vary by the day, or sometimes by the hour. I think in general in a real-life situation I'd prefer the "hotwife" scenario where the guy (or guys) acts respectfully and thanks me for letting him have fun with my wife. But there are often times when I feel that what I really desire is a cocky, dominant guy to turn my wife into his total slut while I watch helplessly...helplessly, and hard as hell! Now, I have shared my wife before with guys who are friendly and respectful, and I had a great time, but I did feel twinges of pain and jealousy. Not enough to ruin my fun or anyone else's, but the feelings were there. I can imagine it would be ten times worse if the guy was being a jerk, and that would result in a bad situation for me, or my wife, or the guy, or all three. So I'm a little more hesitant to play that fantasy out in reality....the fantasy is amazingly hot to me when I'm in the right mood, but it's also all in my head so I have all the control.

Sorry if that kind of got off the topic of conversation. I do agree, MMF, or MMMF, is a good combination to be in. I have found that for us, usually a threesome of a couple and a single, whether it's MMF or FFM, is a lot easier to coordinate and ensure everyone is having fun than trying to have two couples hook up.

Son of John said:

You are absolutely right!! We have done your “scenario” few times…lol
Also believe that one above is the most common!
At one point on threads (here)we tried to figure out various “types” of cuckold or hotwife sex…and it was losing battle ‘cause everybody wanted to input either their fantasy (which BTW is 99% stuff on these threads…)... or some of their real experiences... which brings us to : WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT! lol
We can associate very much with you however, we both like to please each other, so as much as I enjoy watching my wife being fucked by others, she feels the same way for me…
I remember one time we had 5 guys take turns on her for about 2 hrs, everybody was very respectful polite and gentile…and the things like that are even more fun and “turn on” for me..after that we meet a couple looking for a bull ,my wife felt so “guilty” I was left out last time …all she did that night was, give us drinks, take few pics and BJ to two of us while we fucked their wife all night long…

Thanks to all who have helped me to make the point that Wife-Sharing can be a positive thing, and everyone involved can experience intense pleasure in the process.

The husband is the one who is most often forgotten in this situation, but I still believe that he is the "Key" to it all. Without his cooperation, and even encouragement, there would be few married women for the other guys to fuck.

Under the very most ideal conditions, a married couple would invite a "siingle" man to their house for the evening, and everyone would know beforehand what it was for. Even if the words were not used, the invitation would be clear enough: "I'd like you to come over and fuck my wife!"

In an arrangement like that, everyone could benefit. The wife would know the joy of getting a "different" cock up her cunt! The "other" man would get the pleasure of fucking some other guy's wife, which is the number one fantasy of most men. And the husband would get the joy of watching his wife receiving sexual pleasure from another man.

It's a situation with all winners and no losers! And the only obstacle for most husbands is letting go of the mind-set which says that his wife's pussy is his "possession", to be carefully guarded against intruders. As soon as he can realize that her pussy is a "resource" to be shared with other men, and which becomes even more "valuable" the more it is shared, then he will be out looking for other men to fuck her!