• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comments on my cock

• Thread startertianju
  • Start date

tianju

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2006
Comments please about my tiny cock

It only 3.5" now when erect

Attachments

• measure 14sept10.jpg
    measure 14sept10.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 284
  • CIMG3985s.jpg
    CIMG3985s.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 296
  • P1000725.jpg
    P1000725.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 301
  • CIMG3731s.jpg
    CIMG3731s.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 224
No comments?

My wife stopped sex with me in 2001. Nothing since then.
Only had sex with one other woman.
I masterbate at least daily if not twice

you haven't had sex in almost 10 years?

W T F

Why not?!?!??!?!?!

........only 3.5"

Sooooooo cant you pay for sex?

You need to lose weight and clean your house.
Women are more accepting to a man who has a clean house.
Women are more accepting to a man who is not overweight.
Your dick is thicker than most, but no longer/shorter than most normal white men.

tiangue: Are you happier now your wife has stopped you fucking her for the last ten years? My biggest turn on is my wife not letting me put my prick in her cunt, which she hasn't for at least ten years.
As for your small cock, it looks the perfect size for wanking. My prick is only ever used for wanking now but it's six inches which is far too long.

Get to the damn gym, stop eating junk focus on getting yourself healthy and take off the weight. Everything else will follow. Check your damn Testosterone levels and get supplementation if you need it. Stop wacking your meat and find a woman that will fuck you. Plenty of 'em out there maybe even your neighbor's wife! Buck up boy and become a man again.

What sxole said. ^

Get to the gym, work out, and blame it on the steroids you never took .. just kidding.

10 years is a long time.. .I'd be suffering from blue balls 4sure,

What is your wife doing then?

shes has had other bfs since 2001

that is one small cock...if you look at the 1st photo...the fat layer has already been pushed back for measuring...called a bone press measurement...shit man...loos some weight all over and by a cock pump...mine added 1/2 inch in the first 3 weeks...now I am 20~22cm long when hard (8~8.5inch)..I used to be 18~20cm....give it a try..but most of all...stand up and be a man! fuck her ass and see if she still thinks ur small

Users who are viewing this thread