Comparing sexual history

• Thread starterwhitecuckold2003
  • Start date
W

whitecuckold2003

How does your and your wife's sexual history compare? I had only been with 2 other women when I met my wife. She had been with 14 guys at that time. That was 9 years ago and she is up to over 120 men. She likes to remind me that she's fucked more people at one time than I have in my life.

yes thats normal , as all they have to do is flash there boobs and fanny and guys come running , and i think most cucks wives have had loads more men than there sissy hubby
who cant provide what woman today demand as there right to have a decent sex life.
its the new order of womans rights and they are leading men sexually

When I first met my wife I had been with around ten women and she had bedded easily double if not triple that number of men. In the last couple of years, she has had sex with about ten men other than me, and I have been with six women.

My wife has had far more fuck-partners than have I. It is the third marriage for us both and she was far more active before and between marriages than I was.

I have fucked a total of 7 women, including my three wives. I did have some "activities" with a few others which did not include actual fucking.

My wife, on the other hand, has fucked with more men than she can remember. She has admitted to fucking with guys whose names she did not know and whose faces she would not have recognized the nest day. My own estimate is that she has fucked with around a hundred different men.

Am I threatened by the fact that my wife is so much more fuck-experienced than I am? Not at all! That is one of the reaons I married her. I love being married to a woman that so many other men will remember fucking! I have even talked with some of them, but that is another story.