• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.
pm me if you wish to ****** ( you slut wife ) on anydesk..

Reactions: SunilBabita
wesamBull said:
when are you online

Love to be ****** to watch you look at my wife while i cant control anything. You ****** her on sites and even share her on slutwives. Anydesk is 5764829. You talk to me and degrade my wife while you look at her pics.

Reactions: SunilBabita
Je recherche un dominant qui poste ma femme sur temp.******* en venant sur mon pc 273960570

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

just been vaccinated yesterday and feeling very very submissive and slow - come take me down

BrokenWimp said:
just been vaccinated yesterday and feeling very very submissive and slow - come take me down
whats your AD id

Exposingwife2 said:
487 649 261 anydesk wife for the taking come. Control and force me to watch and control her old computer take my slut wife and use her computer for yours
tried connecting said youre offline

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

AnyDesk ID: 310885375
****** me and my friends. Make my pussy wet. Choose pics and download. This make me horny.

any bulls here that will not destroy anything if they use my anydesk...just look i mean?
585 468 374

WifeDatesBlk said:
any bulls here that will not destroy anything if they use my anydesk...just look i mean?
585 468 374
Yes I will try connect now

some hard exposer bull? 812 514 300 have all the material and info in only one folder

Reactions: Ashdec
you wanna give me you wife ? anydesk ?? pm me

uppsalacuck said:
i will very soon go to sleep. log in on my pc and change passwords
anydesk 943748533 pass helpyourself1 i will leave my computer on for the night
doesnt work

328 342 349

310885375 - access, download my pics and ****** me so hard!

Dom2Obey said:
You want yourself and your wife to be controlled, humiliated, ******* and owned! You want me to take control of your computer and all the files. PM me and tell me about the 2 of you and include your AD info (*********)! This will not be a once and done play date. You are agreeing to allow me to make changes to your PC so I retain control. Be careful what you wish for!!!!

1) Set up your pc to wake on lan.
2) Then set anydesk to wake on lan.
3) DM anydesk code and password. (make sure there are ********* enforced)
4) Give me admin password, because I will become admin.
5) Set pc to "wake on LAN"
6) Set anydesk to "wake on LAN".
7) Works best if pc is in english.
That would really up the game, my Sir.

Reactions: Skorpicore
hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

Users who are viewing this thread