• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confession of a Sissy Bi Cuckold

• Thread starternascar316
  • Start date

nascar316

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2010
This is a true story. It started for me about 3 years ago. My wife is a strong dominate woman who knows what she wants. One day in the Summer of 2007, I got home to find her brazenly being fucked by another man on our couch. They didn't even stop, and when he pulled out to cum on white BBW ass, I could see why. I thought my 7" dick was big, but he outsized me by at least two inches, and I swear it was the size of a small coffee can. He put his clothes as she was still sweaty and in ecstasy, told me "that's how you fuck your wife" and left.

She went to shower without saying a word. About an hour later, she told me to lay down the bed, and proceeded to squat over me. I told her I didn't want to taste him on her. She said, "why not? You've been tasting him for months." I licked every bit of her til she collapsed from another orgasm.

About a week later, she declared that from now on there were going to be new rules. First, I would never penetrate her again. I was to clean her up with my tongue after every time she was with her bull. And that I was free to masturbate as much as I wanted, provided that would immediate ingest my own cum. She emphasized the final point by having my jerk off across her chest and licking it up.

It wasn't long before she started taking mulitple black men to the bedroom. She made sure they were disease free with the paperwork to back it up. Her black master proceeded to declare that I was to be in the room while he and his friends took turns on my bride. They humiliate me by calling me names and telling me I was nothing but a sissy. Then one afternoon, LeRon (the master), tolld me that my wife shouldn't have to blow them to get them going, that would be my job. At that point, my wife and her men started calling me their sissy faggot slut. They would pull their dicks out of her and make me taste my wife's cum on their big black cocks.

After about 6 months, my wife made me start dressing the part. I had to shave, wear nylons and frills, and of course make up. With my wife's help, I looked pretty good. So good, in fact that when LeRon was finished with Marie and horny again, he bent me over and split me in two. Hurt like hell the first time, but I've learned to love riding a big nubian dick!

Since that time, we've become financially independent enough for me to leave my job in manufacturing. Starting in July, Marie has informed me that since we don't have family close, I will be spending the rest of the year completely as a woman. No hormones, no surgeries, but July 4th is my coming out party as a passable woman. I can't wait!

Attachments

• Ass.jpg
    Ass.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 671
  • Legs.jpg
    Legs.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 590
A sissy bitch

So nascar316 does your little dicky get hard sucking on those big black cocks I know mine would . Would you like to be a black guy's white sissy bitch and give him your sissy man pussy ?

I am his sissy bitch, pussy boy, and it makes me hard just writing this! He normally stops over one evening a week with a buddy to handle my wife, and every Monday morning when my wife goes to work, I am ready for him by lunchtime to do my duty. I can't wait until July, when I am ****** to complete womanhood for a few months.

nascar316 said:
I am his sissy bitch, pussy boy, and it makes me hard just writing this! He normally stops over one evening a week with a buddy to handle my wife, and every Monday morning when my wife goes to work, I am ready for him by lunchtime to do my duty. I can't wait until July, when I am ****** to complete womanhood for a few months.

Sounds like you're doing a good job as your wife's cuckold, obeying her and her primary lover without question in order to please both of them. But, why do you assume you'll be a feminized sissy only for a few months? Do you have reason to think it won't be for the rest of your marriage or, perhaps, your life...?

You have enough income to not need to work, and you family is not close by - so you have a wonderful opportunity to become "almost a complete woman" in looks and deeds.

You are incredibly lucky to have such an understanding wife, and you need to start reading "all things female" so you can role play. Do not use a urinal any more, you must sit down to piss. Wear female panties, burn, chuck out, or donate most of your male clothes.

Interesting story - good luck with your 'coming out' party :)

Well, what ever happpend?

Please tell us more. You are so fortunate

you had me up until you took pictures of yourself holding the camera. Nice fantasy, but that's all this is fantasy. Doesn't anyone else hate fake people?

sissy cuck

how wounderful u are so lucky to be girly and a faggot.I love being girly and a queer, my wife loves me as a sissy and a queer. I would love to be 24/7. i hope u get a lot of cocks to suck. The best is eating a cum filled cunt yummmmmmmm.Good fucking and lots of cum

Attachments

• DSC03695.jpg
    DSC03695.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC03696.jpg
    DSC03696.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC04149.jpg
    DSC04149.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC03723.jpg
    DSC03723.jpg