Confused wife... Check & advice...

• Thread startermax3210
  • Start date

max3210

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2009
Hii all,

This is my husband's account I am posting from...

After reading posts here I am having doubt as to if I am missing the real action in my life. So i ****** my husband to strip & took some pics last night inspite of his heavy resistance. Am posting some of his pics here. I want some genuine comments regarding his size. The 1st pic is of him in erect condition & other 2 flaccid...

Pardon my ignorance, but i was virgin before marriage & he is the only guy I've slept with... Got married @ 20, now am 27 & he is 31...

thnx...

Attachments

• 000232.jpg
    000232.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 600
  • 231506.jpg
    231506.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 486
  • 232032.jpg
    232032.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 476
Are you looking for something to compare against? I'm officially a 'decent average'.

Nice to meet you 'Max' - tell us a bit about yourself. :)

Attachments

• Pole01.jpg
    Pole01.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 327
Err, Max... What pic is he hard in lol Come on girl you know there is bigger and better out there -so stop pretending

hi there your husband looks the same size as my wortless 3.5 incher when hard,i know my cock is crap and you do deserve alot better than your tiny husband.and my way of thinking is im the same size and if i had a wife i would let her have big lovers,and so should your husband.why dont you try a fat nine inch dildo and see how your hubby compers.you deserve a fat nine incher for your small pussy,any chance of a photo of you?well i hope you get what your looking for all the best.my names joe btw

Oh my !

Max if you really want the cold hard facts, they follow. Its sad but true your hubby has a poor excuse for a cock. How its not his fault you see BUT you can still consider yourself a virgin. For you have never really had real sex. Sorry. okdeacon Remember god made men and Sam Colt made them equal.

okdeacon is spot on this is true my ex g.f went to the doctors when we broke up and was asked if she'd had sex befor she had been sleeping with me for 3 years,and when the nurse did some checks she told my g.f it was inpossible shed been sexualy active,she then told the nurse my size and she started laghing and told her i was realy small and i couldnt reach to brake her in,i am a sad excuse for a man,and women deserve big hard cocks, btw do you orgasam with your husband?

Guyzz thanx for your replies. Though I was not so ignorant about the inadequacies of my husband but still the replies in this thread are kind of disturbing for me :(... fortunately my husband is not checking this forum anymore so didnt read the comments...

Actually my hubby had been my hero for so long... U know kind of guyzz who r prize catches of the community... Good looking, tall, very intelligent & extremely succesfull professionally... I am envied among my frends for having such a charming guy...

Does he deserve less love & respect from me now coz he has tiny cock??? or shud I just ignore this fact & continue pretending everything is normal & he is ideal husband...

max3210 said:
Actually my hubby had been my hero for so long... U know kind of guyzz who r prize catches of the community... Good looking, tall, very intelligent & extremely succesfull professionally... I am envied among my frends for having such a charming guy...

Well said.

max3210 said:
Does he deserve less love & respect from me now coz he has tiny cock??? or shud I just ignore this fact & continue pretending everything is normal & he is ideal husband...

You continue with life in any way that makes the pair of you happy. The 'comments' were to be expected posting your original post on a forum where so many guys are proud to be humiliated for their inadequacies. You're talking to a 'skewed' audience in a number of ways.

I'm glad he didn't read any comments that would have brought him down.

Tell us about the pair of you, and what YOU are looking for coming on this forum.

Join the rest of the world Confused wife!

First, I want to welcome you here, and I wish more wives would participate. If you did not know allready, yes your husbands penis is small and not likely to provide great orgasums for you. You did an excelllent job of describing your husband, and he is a typical male cuckold. Some do not wish to believe, but men with his education and status are frequently sissy cuckolds.

You may think this is silly, but the cock is only one indication, check his hands, if they are small, neat, and well groomed, he just might be a sissy. My mistress often comments on my grooming and especially my nails. I do not wish to confuse, I have Mistress and a wife. Mistress is love of my life,

max3210 said:
Guyzz thanx for your replies. Though I was not so ignorant about the inadequacies of my husband but still the replies in this thread are kind of disturbing for me :(... fortunately my husband is not checking this forum anymore so didnt read the comments...

===========

he deserves all the contumacious
animadversion and obloquy and ridicule you can muster
having a tiny cock ( your words ) is one of the worst
sins a husband can commit

Welcome to the forum...

Hi Ms. Max,

Thank you for posting your question and concerns, which are entirely reasonable and appropriate.

max3210 said:
Guys, thanks for your replies. I was not so ignorant about the inadequacies of my husband, but still the replies in this thread are kind of disturbing for me :( . Fortunately my husband is not checking this forum anymore, so he didn't read the comments.

It's also fortunate your husband "joined" this forum at some point in the past, because that indicates he's intrigued and probably, at some level, turned on by the idea of you making him your cuckold. Being intrigued with this idea may be related, at least in part, to his awareness of the small size of his cock, which you might begin thinking of as his teeny weenie. It's also promising for you that your husband gave in and allowed you to photograph his teeny weenie, after putting up a show of resistance... even though he didn't know, presumably, you were going to post his pictures on the web.

max3210 said:
My husband has been my hero for a long time... you know, the kind of guy who is a prize catch in the community... good looking, tall, very intelligent, & extremely succesfull professionally... I am envied by my frends for having such a charming guy.

Congratulations for beating out your competitors, as it were, and capturing such an outstanding trophy husband. Regarding your reason for posting, as you must know most women don't choose their husbands based on the sizes of their cocks. Rather, of the men available to them, they choose one who appears likely (preferably, most likely) to have good genes to pass along to her children, as evidenced by intelligence and physical appearance, and to have good potential for attaining future economic success, which will enable him to support them and their children and provide them with future opportunities. With respect to all this, it sounds like you've done well.

max3210 said:
Does he deserve less love & respect from me now because [I've come to realize] he has a tiny cock? Or, should I just ignore this fact & continue pretending everything is normal & he is an ideal husband?

In my opinion, your husband does not deserve "less love and respect" from you because of his teeny weenie, because he has all the qualities you married him for and, presumably, is providing you with a good life and high status in your community. A good life, that is, except for sex.

Thus, I suggest beginning a program to move your husband in the direction of accepting your need to take other men, who are better endowed, as lovers. As background justification for adopting a strategy along these lines, I suggest reading:

Susan Gower on women's need to cuckold their husbands:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Then, I suggest carefully reading and thinking about the series of articles by Lady Misato that begin here (i.e., click the sequential chapters that appear at upper left on the index page). If you can implement and carry out this program successfully, it will put you in a good position to also make your husband your cuckold with his acquiescence.

Real Women Don’t Do Housework:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

In addition, I suggest reading the following two articles which describe what might be called a "more hardcore" approach to making your husband your cuckold with his acquiescence. You should, of course, give some thought to which approach, or combination of approaches, will work best for you.

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

You might also consider reading the following site.

Cuckolding as a Lifestyle:
Cuckolding

Good luck, and I hope you'll keep us updated regarding your progress and problems. This will work best, I suggest, if you "join" this site yourself with your own identity. (Using your husband's login name seems slightly risky.)

—Custer

Should He Be Belittled?

Hell Max i did not say that. Besides that is your call and yours alone. Guys with small dicks can be wonderful husbands and fathers, anyone knows that. They cant help it that they got screwed in the dick dept. When you asked for replys i am sure you wanted the truth. But i am one that thinks a woman should have as many dicks as she wants and when she wants them. Dont think even for a minute that us men have not been enjoying copious amounts of pussy since the beginning of time.:eek: The damm ole devil made me say that.:p:p:p okdeacon

I believe his cock is Ok for pleasure giving matters.Fantasies led aside, it is the way you use it not the size, THIS if love is involved in the picture.If you are just getting laid for sex pleasure alone, size may be much more important. Now, in terms of fantasies, many cukolds love to hear that our penis are such a misery, etc etc But that is another matter,we are getting pleasure from humiliation coming from our Queen and Master. But speaking in anatomical terms, it is not Wow, but enough.

if you husband has a account here then he already knows he has a small cock and he wishes to be a cuck

I agree with Claude123, and you need to date other men (with your husband's permission), so you can "test drive" other men's cocks for a few months.

This could easily make your husband a bit jealous and also cause his penis to make more sperm from what is called by psychologists as "competition envy".

If a husband feels another man is "moving in on his wife", there is a huge increase in sperm volume per 24 hours to try and get his wife pregnant before her lover does.

It keeps a husband on his toes if his wife has a lover. The husband does a lot more work around the home, to keep in his wife's good books and hold the marriage together. It also stops a husband "taking his wife for granted".

Hi,

I appreciate a indian wife posing her indian hubbys cock here..... Next thing it depends what do you want from the marriage..if you are on cuckolds and using your hubbys ACCOUNT... he needs to be cucked... you need to get fucked and used for goood

Ron

max3210 said:
Hii all,

This is my husband's account I am posting from...

After reading posts here I am having doubt as to if I am missing the real action in my life. So i ****** my husband to strip & took some pics last night inspite of his heavy resistance. Am posting some of his pics here. I want some genuine comments regarding his size. The 1st pic is of him in erect condition & other 2 flaccid...

Pardon my ignorance, but i was virgin before marriage & he is the only guy I've slept with... Got married @ 20, now am 27 & he is 31...

thnx...

see my album n compare .
join me for feeling ,a fter comparision

Welcome, new wife.

I agree with greymaster for the most part.

If it's any consolation for your husband's penis size, women whose partners had smaller penises actually report greater sexual satisfaction. Take that for what it's worth. Maybe it's because men with smaller penises are first to work harder ;) He may have a small penis, but he's got 10 fingers, a fist, a tongue, etc.

I'm a little curious about your motivations. Do you have a feeling that you're missing out?

Dear max, While of course I cannot comment on the good qualities of your husband except his penis size. It is a nice color and shape fair enough but definately on the small side. The average length of a penis is perhaps as small as just over 5 inch and between about 6 inches. Your husband fully erect in the first picture is at most 4 inches and his thickness appears average although the head is nicely proportioned compared to the smaller shaft. I would expertiment with at full 6 inch dildo to see if an average man would feel much better or not in your own pussy. If you can take more and would like to try then go up to an 8 inch. Try it by yourself if you think your husband would be self concious of your using a larger dick. Trust me, as the owner of a 6 inch (but thicker than average) dick myself, I know how I compare to other dicks especially flacid and your husband knows that he is smaller than average.