• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Considered to be cuckold?

• Thread starterRichieeast
  • Start date

Cuckold cock size

• Less than 7

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Less than 6

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Less than 5

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Richieeast

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2019
Now I know being a cuckold is so much more than just cock size, but I'm curious as to what size you have to be or be less than to be considered cuckold worthy?

Reactions: toolman2c
i dont think it is just about size

Reactions: toolman2c and BigdaddyToronto
It may be more likely for cuckolds to have smaller cocks, and bulls to have larger ones, but it's not a universal.

It's not only the size. When my fiance had a one night stand hi dick was not bigger than mine but he fucked her well and gave her orgasms. She got addicted to him due to the better sex. With time she got feelings for him and wanted again and again his cum in her pussy.... it's the Chemistry. Dick size is a plus but not an important one.

Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and zippless
It's not just the size, but sometimes she likes me to wear it 696_1000.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
levieuxdusud said:
It's not just the size, but sometimes she likes me to wear it 696_1000.jpg
Getting you to increase size?

That's also why I've worn one

the name of the toy: black mamba XL

Does it do it for her?

of course

Yer maybe just a little big for her she's not used to that haha

But even if size is not the most imporant my wife explained me once: Since she is very short, she does not like too long dicks since they hurt her. She told me I had the perfect lenght. The longest lenghts that does not hurt... But she enjoys thick cocks who strech her out.
I like the device on that picuter are there similar toys who make your cock thicker without making it longer?

wsh said:
But even if size is not the most imporant my wife explained me once: Since she is very short, she does not like too long dicks since they hurt her. She told me I had the perfect lenght. The longest lenghts that does not hurt... But she enjoys thick cocks who strech her out.
I like the device on that picuter are there similar toys who make your cock thicker without making it longer?
Sleeves?

oh, yes just googled it. Thanks. Never saw it before and did not know it is named sleeve. I should buy that thing.

Another thing my wife likes are big balls. She says it l would look manly to her and that she imagines than to get filled with more cum.

Reactions: toolman2c, Simosimo and Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread