• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

contemplating doing this

• Thread starterarenal
  • Start date

arenal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2012
So my wife had a real-life affair a few years back with someone who was fitter, better endowed, and far better in bed than I am, and it really opened her eyes to some things. Right after that she had an online affair with a very well hung guy that was supposed to happen in real life too, but it didn't happen due to some missed connections. This guy had her very riled up about taking massive dick, and I know she was very disappointed that she didn't get her shot at it.

Fastforward a few years and we've worked through most of the issues that led to the affair, but she left her email open last week and I saw a chat with a friend of hers where she was saying her only real regret about that period of time was that she never landed her, uh, Moby Dick.

So I'm debating throwing her a bone by arranging for her to get that big dick as the ultimate birthday present next month. If I can find someone trustworthy who is very attractive, fit, talented, and hung like a horse, I think she would go for this. I thought we could go out and get dinner at a nice restaurant in a hotel, then near the end of dinner I could hand her an envelope with a room key and a photo of the gentleman waiting for her upstairs. After dinner, I would ****** her to the elevator and wait in the hotel bar while she got her brains fucked out. Then when they're done upstairs, the gentleman could stop by the hotel bar on his way home, and give me the all-clear to head upstairs.

My motivation in doing this is to give her the thing she's been desiring for so long, so she can cross it off her list and hopefully not be tempted to go out and get it on her own, where there could be a real connection between her and the other guy that might threaten our relationship. Do you think me doing this for her would be likely to be "mission accomplished" for her, or is it going to create a new set of problems whereby she wants it to become a regular occurrence and it negatively impacts our sex life and relationship?

And if I were to do this, would I want a video of it? Or is it just likely to leave me jealous and upset to see her enjoying herself with much better lay?

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.

couchcoach

Why not find the guy and have him join you for drinks,
then all of you go to the room. Sometimes the wife needs
your encouragement to go through with the deal even though
she wants to do it. Besides, seeing her with the guy is a lot
better than hearing about it. Pics for later viewing & sharing
here are a plus!

By posting you wnat it to happen. Always feelings of shame and embarrassment are there for the cuck but so is the thrill and excitement! I say go for it and enjoy. Good luck and let us know what you decide

couchcoach1 said:
Why not find the guy and have him join you for drinks,
then all of you go to the room. Sometimes the wife needs
your encouragement to go through with the deal even though
she wants to do it. Besides, seeing her with the guy is a lot
better than hearing about it. Pics for later viewing & sharing
here are a plus!

I think she would have trouble letting herself go and truly enjoy it if I were present. Plus, honestly, being there just doesn't really appeal to me. If I were to record it, it would mainly just be for my curiosity, and maybe for her to reminisce.

becontree2001uk said:
By posting you wnat it to happen. Always feelings of shame and embarrassment are there for the cuck but so is the thrill and excitement! I say go for it and enjoy. Good luck and let us know what you decide

Well, I definitely would like her to have her dream realized. I do wish her dream was something that didn't involve having another man inside her, but that's not the case here.

I'm honestly not that embarrassed about it. I can accept that she wants something I simply can't physically provide, and her sexualized nature is one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. I might even be a little proud if I end up with a video of my wife expertly taking massive dick and showing off some impressive riding skills.

well u can actually make ur penis bigger. it takes a few months but it works and its perminant. its jst a device u wear on a daily basis that streches it.

you honestly dnt seem like a cuck and ur here asking for advise about it. well its hard to say wot wouls happen if u went through with it. it could be that she ticks it off the list and its all done. but it could still go the other way where she wants more and since you gave it her then she may think that your ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread