• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple in Athens/Atlanta GA area seeking

• Thread starterathens_duo
  • Start date

athens_duo

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2006
Hello,
We are a white couple in our mid thirties, new to this and having no luck to date. We are looking for a hung black male just like most other folks on this site. We have never done a threesome, she has never been with a black guy. We are definitely ready to try this, just need to find the guy. We are for real and have a webcam so you can see for yourself. We have started talking to a few people on AFF but nothing has panned out. If someone is seriously interested please contact us here or at athensduo at gmail dot com.

Disappointed

I'm disappointed. I was in Atlanta a few weeks ago and could've helped you pop that.

I saw the pics. They were nice. The breasts were great and the hooch looked tight. We had soooo much potential, but missed an opportunity.

Hello
Deeep9 on yahoo.....I'm in Atlanta...im me...I also have webcam

hmmmm...

athens_duo said:
Hello,
We are a white couple in our mid thirties, new to this and having no luck to date. We are looking for a hung black male just like most other folks on this site. We have never done a threesome, she has never been with a black guy. We are definitely ready to try this, just need to find the guy. We are for real and have a webcam so you can see for yourself. We have started talking to a few people on AFF but nothing has panned out. If someone is seriously interested please contact us here or at athensduo at gmail dot com.

i wonder how serious you are if you don't answer PM's, messages and/or email? i would think it would be rather difficult to be "definitely ready" if you don't communicate with those who have shown interest.

anybody here get feedback from the athens duo?

Users who are viewing this thread