• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

couple in atlanta looking

• Thread startersatin_curious
  • Start date
S

satin_curious

we are a white couple in the area of atlanta.I am 5'2" 115 dark hair dark eye clean shaven and very open i'm kinda shy at first but i warm up fast lol i like very large and thick black cocks my hubby loves to watch and film me and he loves to join in he is very str8t so dont worry . we are looking to have a realtime meeting this weekend like friday night 12/2/05 .if you have time and a very big cock and love very tight white pussy e-mail me at hoseup69@yahoo.com or call my hubby @ 706-768-2066.

Attachments

• c0a0.jpg
    c0a0.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 780
  • dianeandre3_1450b.jpg
    dianeandre3_1450b.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,221
  • party%2bIn%2bOrland.jpg
    party%2bIn%2bOrland.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,503
Hello

I'm interested.....deeep9@yahoo.com......hit me on messenger...9 hard inches....ready for some erotic fun.

satin_curious said:
we are a white couple in the area of atlanta.I am 5'2" 115 dark hair dark eye clean shaven and very open i'm kinda shy at first but i warm up fast lol i like very large and thick black cocks my hubby loves to watch and film me and he loves to join in he is very str8t so dont worry . we are looking to have a realtime meeting this weekend like friday night 12/2/05 .if you have time and a very big cock and love very tight white pussy e-mail me at hoseup69@yahoo.com or call my hubby @ 706-768-2066.

i'm interested! but has your interest passed? this message was for last weekend. what about in the future? or now! lol

Wow those pics are hot post more of you enjoying that fine BBC

WOW looks like you found a good one,more pictures please.

Users who are viewing this thread