• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

couplewithwhitewife4uindiana(South Bend)

• Thread startercplwithwhitewife4uindiana
  • Start date

cplwithwhitewife4uindiana

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
She wants me to find her a hot bbc that likes to have control over her body. She has been wih two bbc's before and the second she had me watch and it was hot. They live too far away to have a regular relationship with and we want to take things further and have someone closer to us or someone that travels to our area very often so that she can have regular meetings with them. We want someone that would like to have control of our sex life and wants to have her on a regular basis. She prefers a man that is smooth chested, nicley trimmed or shaved down low, HWP, between the ages of 24 and 39. She is 29yrs old and I am 35. We would like someone that is into being watched as for she wants to make me watch and is also into making home movies and pics for her to tease me with when she wants to be alone with her bbc lover. She is very fun to be with, loves to laugh, loves sex and likes to joke around and would like someone that is simular. We want to have a friendship with this person and want things to last. She will want to see pics before chatting so if your interested please be able to send photos also. If you want to chat about this you can reach me on yahoo and my yahoo id is brandoncars1972. You can also email me there. Please be close to us or be able to travel to our area at least 2 to 3 times monthly.

another pic

She really wants to explore her submissive side with another man and her dominating side with me.

Good luck. Bring her to Ohio if you get the chance. The OREO studs would hammer that!

thanx pimpology

We are in the market locally so we can have the regular meeting thing going on. She is very excited about being owned by another man, especially a black bull.

Understand. Still, should your travels ever bring you this way........

still seeking

still looking for a regular lover for her. she keeps asking for it.get it while its hot!!!!lol. i will do everything to help make her happy and to help you have her.

A beautiful sexy wife like her needs a weekly lover. Her lovely smile says it all. This is a wonderful opportunity for a black bull with time on his hands.

you are completly right

Josetta said:
A beautiful sexy wife like her needs a weekly lover. Her lovely smile says it all. This is a wonderful opportunity for a black bull with time on his hands.

I totally agree with you Josetta. She deserves what she wants and hopefully the one will come along soon.

Users who are viewing this thread