• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cpl looking4 BBC Philly Area or South N.J.

• Thread starterhotblonde4play
  • Start date

hotblonde4play

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2006
White cpl in 40s seeking, nice looking in shape and well hung black guy from Philly,Suburbs,or South NJ. Sexy blonde wife nice 38dd tits shaved loves to dress up sexy in heels garters,She like like to try her first BBC, hubby is straight likes to watch, take pics and video. email us with your pictures and info phillyfuncpl@aol.com

Attachments

• wife nipple rings.jpg
    wife nipple rings.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 488
  • wife in blk 6b.JPG
    wife in blk 6b.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 653
38DD's - if you are a "titty man", this mature lass could lead you to Paradise Valley.

Imagine her preggie or lactating, and they may grow out to 44EEEEE and give you every fantasy you have ever dreamed about.

You guys could rest your head on those "pillows" and not bother to go to work for days and days.

Oh my fucking God..... That's some fucking kick ass tits..... Wish I was closer to you. And a killa body to go with those wonderful tits. Damn Im in fuckin heaven!!!! I wanna see more man

pabuiltblk from aol

sent my pics from my aol account.

Damn! And to think, I was just in philly...

sent a pm and got no response

wow you are one nice looking woman unfortunately i don not live in the suburbs area if you ever in the new York city are please get in touch with me sweetie parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread