• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

craves to be blackowned

• Thread starterpigforuse
  • Start date

pigforuse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2009
im a male pig in the uk and crave and worship the superior black male and wish to be in service to black only and will do absolutely anything to please the superior black male ,i spend every waking hour in the hope to be on my knees worshipping a superior black cock and arse.
i would love to be taken somewhere over a few days and be used in every and any compacity by as many blackmen as possible as just exist for giving the superior blackman pleasure.

Your fantasy is in your own hands. Go to places where black guys meet and talk to them about your fantasies while you shout them expensive drinks. Things will happen if they feel you are genuine.

Pig4, I must tell about my first bbc since you did not indicate if you have had any bbc yet.
He was a beautiful Black man, 26, single. also named Gary. He was 6'2 185 pounds and already had a Master's Degree. Everybody, including me, knew he was a little "different". He was my diving coach at the time. He often caught me staring at the crotch of his Speedo. Lots of people thought he stuffed it but I could tell it was all HIM!
Thanks, MsGary