• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck in nyc, soon to germany

• Thread starterqueens7sub
  • Start date

queens7sub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2005
Hi I am a 29yo mwm cuckold. My wife has recently broken up with her lover, and I am looking for a new one for her for our remaining time in new york, and hopefully when we move to cologne, germany. If interested email me @ qns7sub@yahoo.com also on yahoo messenger

DSCF0288small.jpg

Reactions: KLsinghKL
im moving to germany in july. Get at me!!

Hi there,
living in Holland and cld get to Cologne in a 2 hrs drive
definitely interested
if yr serious and real, my email:bobodoe@hotmail.com
bye/Bobo

Cute panties and nice tits,some black man going to get really lucky :)Is she shaved too?

RedNeckWM said:
Cute panties and nice tits,some black man going to get really lucky :)Is she shaved too?

I hope so. And no she is not shaved, she keeps it natural

Snow white...I like it, my wife is white like you...Our black friend likes it too...

Your wife looks great and awesome if you ever get her into trying the real thing feel free to get in touch with iam right in new york city u can contact me at parot24@yahoo.com
iam right in new york now manhattan get at me and lets make something happen you can IM me at Parot24 at yahoo.com

She is gorgeous with that milky white skin and sexy legs.
Too bad I am not in NY.

Hi all, I finally got my wife (see above) into the chat room here, and it got her very hot and she even got on yahoo for cam. Unfortunately, the guys we met in the chat room were mostly other cucks, which detracted a bit from the experience. I would like her to find better chat partners to keep her interested and to move to the next step. So if you are a hot guy that knows how to turn a woman on, and have a cam please contact me so we can set something up. We are especially looking for people in Europe as we are now located in Cologne Germany... email me at qns7sub@yahoo.com

not bad if she is still in the city I am sure I can give her what she is lacking