• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Kevin from Britney

• Thread starterkuckKevin
  • Start date

kuckKevin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2024
Hi,
I am Kevin, 44 from Belgium. My Hotwife Britney is 24 yrs, small and fucking beautifull.
She caged me in july for 2 months. In september i could fuck her. She caged me in locktober. I could fuck her only on 1 november. November and december i was caged again. On 1 januari i could fuck her 2 times, but after that my cage got permanent. She will not allow me in her pussy untill march 2025 AT LEAST.
She fucks a lot of other guys. Often she goes to clubs or gangbangs. +3 times a week she has guys that Come fuck her at home. She finds them online (also Tinder). She has 5 tested bulls, they allways creampie her.
The numbers: 298 she was fucked by others since May 2023. 131 since 1 januari. 27 times Bulls creampied her.
She enjoys my suffering and she will keep growing in sadism. For example, she wants to je creamed in her ass soon, I will NEVER have that pleasure. Also never again i will be abble to fuck her long and in different positions. I can fuck her (after march 2025) 76 times. Always short and my cage only goes of for two minutes for doing that. After these 76 times she will never let me fuck her again. Most of these 76 times are to get pregnant in 2025, so it will be short.
Thats how our life is planned.

Users who are viewing this thread