• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck needs your advise

• Thread starterandy950
  • Start date

andy950

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2009
I live in Russia. Always been interested in cuckold life style. But when it became reality, I can't say that I'm very happy.
Me and my wife used to go to the dance club, where she was enjoing flirting with other guys. It never went further then just kissing. But two months ago, she met Alex on a dance floor. He is handsome, well built and pushy. They were dancing and his hand was on my wife's ass all the time. During the break, he was touching her breast right at the bar. I was exited, but feeling a bit uneasy. It was happening too fast.
Anyway, we got out of the club, and went home. Couple days later my wife went on a date with him. It was a regular week day, and when I got home from work, Alex and my wife were sitting in our kitchen, having dinner. We ate and had some drinks. At some point Alex started to touch her again right infront of me. I did not protest, but when he got his hand under her skirt, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I needed to leave the kitchen, because I could not take anymore.
He fucked her that night. And obviously fucked her good. My wife keeps going out with him, and yes, it keeps my dick hard, but my mind is going crazy. Three times she stayed at his place overnight, and one time I almost lost it.
I don't want to end this, but I'm afraid that she will fall in love with him.
What should I do now?

who would hump her

This my wife and my dream is to have her with bbc who take her

Attachments

• mary-4 (3)R2.jpg
    mary-4 (3)R2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,020
It's great feeling. Realizing that someone is taking your wife. If she spreads her legs for him more then ones-he is definitely better lover.

dont know what to tell ya, except with a booty like that, I would be trying to keep her myself.....sorry.

There is nothing you can do. If you are getting hard at what is happening, you are not a real man and there is no way you can compete with Alex. Your wife will already have seen that quite clearly and she is not going to forget it. What you need to think about is how you CAN be of any use to her.

cuck advice

i agree with whiteslavegirl. you are now useless to your Wife as a man. your hard little penis is pathetic to Her now. your only option to continue with the marriage is to become your Wife and Alex's slave. This will at least demonstrate to your Wife that you can still be useful in the marriage and She may decide to keep you around. Alex is your Wife's Master now, and He and His friends will be the only one's permitted to have sex with your Wife. Consider yourself lucky if your Wife doesn't force you into a chastity device.
At least you will still be allowed to masturbate. :bowdown:

Attachments

• Photo 144.jpg
    Photo 144.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 356
if you are worried she will leave you for him, then the best thing is to have her fuck other guys. Much more difficult (yet not impossible) for a relationship to develop when she has 2 or 3 maybe 4 men to fuck.

It finally happened. Lena (my wife) had put the cock cage on me. Her lover had won the battle. He moved into our apartment and into our bed, their bed at this point. She told me, she doesn't want to loose me and she still loves me, but.....
Chastity is the way to keep everybody happy. I have surrendered. The worst thing is that I really like the way things are. That scares me sometime.
When I look at Alex (her lover), it hurts like hell. His cock is free. He is her bull and what ever he does to her, she just loves it. All I can do from now on is to watch.
I'm still her husband, but will I ever enter her pussy, I don't know.
Can anyone tell me, how to deal with my situation? I'm ready to climb the wall sometime.

At least she didn't dump you. Maybe it would have been better for you if she had. Sounds as if all you've got left is jerking off when she lets you.

Here's the photos of my wife before she met Alex. I lost my manhood and became her slave. I think it's worth it.

Attachments

• 1735381Lysq.jpg
    1735381Lysq.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 325
  • 2648584b4OM.jpg
    2648584b4OM.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 285
  • 26485465fdz.jpg
    26485465fdz.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 393
I just love worshipping the power of other men.

Today, I was temporary released from my cock cage. God, it felt so good! I was finally allowed to cum. After almost three weeks. My wife took the pictures of my tortured cock right after shower. And another photo of my beautiful goddess.
I'm securely locked up again. Don't know for how long. Wish I could place the pictures of Alex, her dominant lover. If I'll have a chance, I'll do it.

Pictures

Attachments

• 2684407_PjQ.jpg
    2684407_PjQ.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 2695918uzkb.jpg
    2695918uzkb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 2695920SBi5.jpg
    2695920SBi5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread