• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck- or cuckoldcouples into doing tasks for a Bull?

• Thread starterExtremeMasterFin
  • Start date

ExtremeMasterFin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hi there!

Here is a muscular, experienced Bull, that every now and then meet up with couples on my business trips. I am more than happy to do that as well if you are located in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany or the UK, but otherwise let us chat!

I am looking for something extreme when it comes to chatting and doing tasks. I want a cuck- or a cuckoldcouple that can prove that they are what they say they are to make them do tasks for me. I love seeing couples/hotwives ******* in humiliating ways, so if you are up for the task let me know!

Start by commenting, PM:ing me here or messaging me through kik @MasterEtsiiNarttu . Tell me who you are and what you can offer me, and do send me some pictures to start it all off.

Things that really gets me going are anal, humiliation, public, fisting, cuckold, ****** bi etc.

I can and will prove that I look like the guy on my profile!

Reactions: slaveofmyown

Users who are viewing this thread