• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Talk/Text/Sext Help Pls?

Momma

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi! I was just asked if I know how to "cuck talk" by a guy I'm seeing and I don't want to disappoint him bc I know nothing about this. He's said he "likes humiliation sort of but in a fun way", "not full on humiliation/degradation" and something about "mild cock humiliation".

Anyone have tips/tricks/basics and resources? I've tried watching videos online that had "cuck talk" in the title and couldn't say that seemed like the right fit

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: mdguy1987
There is no fun way about it. I been with alot of couples were the wife talked shit to the husband and made him feel like a bitch. But at the end of the day he knew she was just doing cause it kinda like roleplaying. Feels can't stand in the way. And if he can't take you talking to him anyway you want to you need to find a new cuck.

Reactions: rwall

Users who are viewing this thread