• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck wanted

• Thread starterbadgirlkasey
  • Start date
B

badgirlkasey

im a 24 uk f black cock slut who would like to meet an older rich white male who wants a girl like me to spoil and worship. only serious replies will be answered.

Attachments

• kasey.jpg
    kasey.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5,254
  • mybutt.jpg
    mybutt.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5,153
Reactions: HugeLoad
and then u can travel afar

Straight sbm seeking females, couples, or groups to play with. Open to video and photo. I have an enduring sexual drive-I get off by seeing and feeling you get off-oral as well. Full discretion and satisfaction are my mainstays along with joviality, sincerity, and respect. Your lustful epicurean is located in Dallas, Tx and surrounding area. Contact via email address below if interested.

Xoxoxo

Tunedupforu

crobi00@yahoo.com

I'mnot a white guy, but I'm a 24 yeal old man that has a hard throbbing black dick waiting for you. Please get in touch.

OH MY GOD!!! you are beautiful, born to take big black cock, that ass!!....wow, how i would love to watch a thick black cock slide into you. more pics kasey please, and tell us about your experiences with the superior black male.

30 year old attractive stock broker from canada, will take you up on that offer. Will send picture, or whatever else you desire.

Hello Gorgeous!

If you're still looking.. please consider me for your cuck.. I'm single 40 year old professional living near Los Angeles. I make a good living and of course would relocate you to the LA area. There are a lot of black guys in the area so you'd have a lot of fun here in sunny California!

hi

Hi there Kasey

You have such a great butt.

I am a 47 yr old white guy, self employed, with money. I'd love to be your cuckold. Such a pity, I'm married.

to badgirlkasey. IM me or email me to see how well we suit each other. i am marc, in wilmington, nc. Any others seeking a cuck please reply

hi kasey iam financally independent dont need to work and could keep you in any way you want as long as can watch you take big black cock and clean you both up

Yeah bitch, I gotta cuck for you that I'm pimpin right now! :twisted:

How much you willin to pay??? :evil:

thanks for all your replies guys i really have been flattered by the atttention ive gotten .
just wanna tell you that ive found a very affluent older white guy (51) who is a real gentleman and
a very horny little cuckold. i would still like to read your comments about me and will try and respond and reply to e_mails whenever i have the time. We would love to hear your suggestions and ideas.

hi,

i come often to london and would love to support you... let s meet and see if we can get along.
Tom

Hey Kasey,

Very glad you've found someone that can appreciate and accommodate your desires. You make sure you keep us informed of your black cock adventures - you naughty little minx. If he fails you - I'll take his place....

Respect

Hey, you absolutely lovely bundle of black cock lust ......

We need an update of your activities.....

We want to know how your middle-aged cuckhold has coped with you being an active black cock-loving slut.

Tell us about your recent black cock conquests.......

TIM
ir3some@yahoo.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread