• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucking Desire

• Thread startermywifeforU
  • Start date

mywifeforU

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2011
My wife and I have been into cuckolding for a while...it started as a fantasy we discussed in the bedroom during sex and evolved into visiting swing clubs and eventually picking up men in those clubs...we've done it a couple times where I've watched men have their way with her and then enjoy her myself afterward. Loved tasting her after they were done with her....we want to continue this and I want to see it reach a level where she is gangbanged and also where I can clean up the gentleman after he is done with her...I have a secret desire to not only watch a man have his way with her but once he is done I want to suck him clean before diving between her legs to clean up the mess he left there as well. Do others in here enjoy this? Do you find most bulls willing to let you service them? Do I simply have a desire to suck cock or is this a normal part of the process of being cuck husband?

mywifeforU said:
I have a secret desire to not only watch a man have his way with her but once he is done I want to suck him clean before diving between her legs to clean up the mess he left there as well. Do others in here enjoy this? Do you find most bulls willing to let you service them? Do I simply have a desire to suck cock or is this a normal part of the process of being cuck husband?
Not all guys will allow you to touch them. I enjoyed it as well if the guy wanted me to suck him either before he fuck my wife [it is like getting him hard and wet so he can fuck her] or after when he had done [It's a way of telling him thk you for fucking my wife] It's the humiliation aspect that I like. I have zero desire to go around just to suck cock!

And if the guy want a additonal hole and wanted to fuck me too, I love the humiliation that I have to offer my ass to him too if he desires. Again, nothing gay about it. It's more of the superior he had over me and her.

Been there man. You sound like you guys are enjoying yourselves and I would love to see you guys go at it when it is time to clean up.There is something special at gang bangs when you pull out of the lady, everyone likes to look and see the amount she is leaking and if anyone is going to jump in on that face first, or cock first next. Where abouts in Florida are you????? :)

Thanks for the responses...I am not really into the humiliation piece or her being a dominatrix...she'll tell you that the biggest turn on for her is how much it turns me on to watch her get fucked. I am not even sure she would want me to suck cock (before or after) eventhough I would love to do either. Thanks again, keep the responses coming.

is it better to cuck or be cucked?
don't all answer @ once bitches

The whole scene is hot. Whether you are giving it to someones wife and the husband is watching you, or you have your lady riding another guys cock making a mess for you. I have been on both sides of this and from a pure sex perspective, both are great.

I think I like it the best when the people are completely comfortable and dirty as we want to be. When you have to deal with uptight people who have too many conditions, it wears you down.

tanboat05 said:
The whole scene is hot. Whether you are giving it to someones wife and the husband is watching you, or you have your lady riding another guys cock making a mess for you. I have been on both sides of this and from a pure sex perspective, both are great.

I think I like it the best when the people are completely comfortable and dirty as we want to be. When you have to deal with uptight people who have too many conditions, it wears you down.

============

itz encouraging 2 c a dude enjoy the whole cuck-wife-bull
lifestyle ....and it is a style of life ....how big is ur cock?:confused:

duke9555 said:
============

itz encouraging 2 c a dude enjoy the whole cuck-wife-bull
lifestyle ....and it is a style of life ....how big is ur cock?:confused:

Over 8". When I was in my 20's, the thing would get longer than that but these days, I am less. I was a lady pleaser when I was studding everything I could hold still and bend over for a moment. I posted a pic in the other thread by ChiDog which is a great thread BTW.

I am more of an oral guy these days. Whats the old cliche' When you get limber in the hips, you get stiff in the lips.

tanboat05 said:
Over 8". When I was in my 20's, the thing would get longer than that but these days, I am less. I was a lady pleaser when I was studding everything I could hold still and bend over for a moment. I posted a pic in the other thread by ChiDog which is a great thread BTW.

I am more of an oral guy these days. Whats the old cliche' When you get limber in the hips, you get stiff in the lips.

=========

i didn't know that old cliché you old ugly queen :rolleyes:

My wife is kinda the same not really into the cuckolding thing but loves seeing me, or mascanile men having sex like two chicks. LoL we have only found 3 guys in 11 yes that would 'let me' at her request suck them or get bent over by them. Only been bent over by a guy once. He was our first BBC. And he took care of all the fantasies except for bareback. LoL
But to answer your question. I'm not out to play Alone. Only at her direction.
-hank

Users who are viewing this thread