• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold again?

• Thread starterGliderider
  • Start date

Gliderider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2016
Apparently I am about to be cuckolded again after almost 4 years. My wife has been in menopause for that time. She's not been interested in sex period. I get a BJ now and then but that's been about it. A few weeks ago she had an Indian clerk flirting with her while we visited out of state friends. They live almost 3 hours away so it's not a bad drive. Anyway she has been talking to him, texting, sexting, etc and she allows she just may be interested in playing again. She's talking about going for a visit next week.

Anyone else been cuckolded by an Indian male? She's had blacks, whites, and a few Asians but she said she'd never had an Indian before. We'll see how it turns out.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, Custer Laststand, Ravi and 1 other person
Hello

Gliderider said:
Apparently I am about to be cuckolded again after almost 4 years. My wife has been in menopause for that time. She's not been interested in sex period. I get a BJ now and then but that's been about it. A few weeks ago she had an Indian clerk flirting with her while we visited out of state friends. They live almost 3 hours away so it's not a bad drive. Anyway she has been talking to him, texting, sexting, etc and she allows she just may be interested in playing again. She's talking about going for a visit next week.

Anyone else been cuckolded by an Indian male? She's had blacks, whites, and a few Asians but she said she'd never had an Indian before. We'll see how it turns out.
Hope she will taste my brown cock too!

Reactions: Gliderider
Gliderider said:
Apparently I am about to be cuckolded again after almost 4 years. My wife has been in menopause for that time. She's not been interested in sex period. .......... Anyway, she has been talking to [her potential Indian lover], texting, sexting, etc., and she allows she just may be interested in playing again. She's talking about going for a visit next week.
Excellent. It's good to hear your wife has decided her sex-drive was not killed by menopause.
Gliderider said:
Anyone else been cuckolded by an Indian?
Nope.
Gliderider said:
She's had blacks, whites, and a few Asians but she said she'd never had an Indian before.
Clearly, it's time for your sexy wife to expand her experience to include an Indian. If your avatar is a photo of her, she looks hot.
Gliderider said:
We'll see how it turns out.
Hopefully he'll turn out to be good in bed and will bring your post-menopausal hotwife to multiple orgasms. I mean, why not...? Please keep us updated.

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. It's good to hear your wife has decided her sex-drive was not killed by menopause.

Custer, it was just too painful for her. We tried every lube we could come up with but none made it enjoyable enough for her to be interested. I'm so happy for her to be coming out of this because it just wasn't fair to her or me.

Clearly, it's time for your sexy wife to expand her experience to include an Indian. If your avatar is a photo of her, she looks hot.

I agree and I'm certainly encouraging it. And yes, that is her in the avatar.

Hopefully he'll turn out to be good in bed and will bring your post-menopausal hotwife to multiple orgasms. I mean, why not...? Please keep us updated.

I certainly will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
Well I was just informed that she's going to take a drive by herself and spend the night with our friends tomorrow. She also said she's leaving early so she can spend some time with her new friend. He's invited her to come by for a visit tomorrow so they can get better acquainted. She said he's made it quite clear what he plans to acquaint her with and she likes his idea. I'll let you know details as soon as I get them lol.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Pussyfreebeta
Update: I am again a cuckolded man. She left early Monday morning and got to town a little before noon. Her friend was working at the market so she met him there. He has an apartment behind the market so that made it convenient, pun intended. When she walked in he came from behind the counter and got a hug and a kiss. He led her out through the backroom and across to his place. She said the door hadn't much more than closed behind them when he came up behind her and had one hand on a breast and one on her puss. He had her stripped in no time. She returned the favor and he took her to bed. He was about 7", thick, and more importantly for her he was uncut. That's her favorite.

She had a great time. They spent about 3 hours together and she definitely wants to go back. She may even let me go along next time, lol.

Reactions: redback, BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
Gliderider said:
Update: I am again a cuckolded man. ....... He had her stripped in no time. She returned the favor and he took her to bed. He was about 7", thick, and more importantly for her he was uncut. That's her favorite. She had a great time. They spent about 3 hours together and she definitely wants to go back.
Excellent! My congratulations to your sexy hotwife. It's good to hear she was able to lubricate sufficiently (I gather), despite being post-menopausal, so fucking her new well-hung lover was highly pleasurable.
Gliderider said:
She may even let me go along next time.
If your sexy hotwife lets you watch while she fucks another man in front of you, that would be a plus, of course.

Reactions: Gliderider
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent! My congratulations to your sexy hotwife. It's good to hear she was able to lubricate sufficiently (I gather), despite being post-menopausal, so fucking her new well-hung lover was highly pleasurable.

My last trip to Colorado she asked me to bring back a product that's a cannabis infused lube. That is what got her back into the idea that she might be able to play again. I'm going to have to make another trip obviously, lol.

Custer Laststand said:
If your sexy hotwife lets you watch while she fucks another man in front of you, that would be a plus, of course.

Agreed

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and redback
Gliderider said:
My last trip to Colorado she asked me to bring back a product that's a cannabis infused lube. That is what got her back into the idea that she might be able to play again. I'm going to have to make another trip obviously, lol.
Interesting. I didn't know there was such a thing, nor that it's effective for post-menopausal women. Thanks for enlightening us.