• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Ceremony Stories

• Thread starterBOGMANDIAS
  • Start date

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
I'm looking for stories where the couple has a cuckold wedding ceremony.

Reactions: edtheguy, Larandann, PhilippinesFun and 1 other person
BOGMANDIAS said:
I'm looking for stories where the couple has a cuckold wedding ceremony.
Interesting.

Interesting indeed.

CYBELIAN FEMDOM WEDDING CEREMONY
* Is conducted in a private place.
* All are dressed except the groom, who is naked & collared.
* The ceremony is conducted in the Nasamonian Tradition,
wherein the Best Man and all of the male guests copulate
with the Bride before the groom is allowed to take his turn.
* The Bride then urinates on the groom or in his mouth,
followed by anyone else who may wish to do it to him.

http://cybelians.com/cybelian-lifestyle/4546725177

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, MyWifeDatesNow and edtheguy
Cybelian wedding ceremony
All gather for the Wedding Ceremony. Present are the Bride, the groom, the Cybelian Priestess, the Witness, and any others invited. The Bride stands before the Priestess, with the groom kneeling naked at her side. The groom is collared & chained, and the Bride holds the leash in her left hand. The witness stands at the Bride’s right side.

THE INTRODUCTION
The Priestess asks if all are ready, and then begins the Ceremony.
PRIESTESS “We are gathered in this place to witness the Cybelian Wedding of (Bride’s name) and (grooms name), wherein the two will contract to live the Cybelian lifestyle from this day forth. The Bride in a Cybelian Marriage is in total control of all aspects of the marriage, and the groom is nothing more than the Bride’s slave. We will now proceed to the Vows.”

THE VOWS
BRIDE “I shall be in complete control of our lives. You are nothing, and will obey me at all times.”
GROOM “I agree that you will be in complete control; that I am nothing, and that I will obey you at all times.”
BRIDE “ If you are disobedient to me, I will punish you.”
GROOM “I agree that you will punish me, should I be disobedient to you.”
BRIDE “You have absolutely no freedom. While at home you will be kept
naked and collared at all times.”
GROOM “I agree that I have absolutely no freedom, and that while at home I will always be kept naked and collared.”
BRIDE “You will eat all your meals on the floor from your dog-bowl.”
GROOM “I agree that I will eat all my meals on the floor from my dog-bowl.”
BRIDE “ You will never mean any more to me than a toilet, and you will be used as such every day..”
GROOM “I agree that I will never mean any more to you than a toilet, and that I will be used by you every day.”
BRIDE “I will remain faithful to you emotionally, but I will continue to get fucked by as many other men as I choose.”
GROOM “I agree that you will continue to get fucked by as many other men as you choose.”
PRIESTESS “These two people have pledged to live together in the Cybelian way. I now pronounce them Owner and Slave.”
The Priestess then hugs the Bride, and kisses her full on the lips. Bending down, both Bride and Priestess spit in the groom’s face. Turning to the Witness, she says:-
PRIESTESS “You may now fuck the Bride.”

THE BODY OF THE CEREMONY
The Bride and Witness kiss deeply, while groping each other – during which the groom raises the Bride’s dress and licks her anus. When they are ready, the Bride leans back onto the altar and spreads her legs. The Witness stands between the Bride’s legs and enters her. He fucks her until he ejaculates inside her. When he withdraws, the Priestess says:-
PRIESTESS “I call upon all here present to take turns in fucking the Bride.
Any males in the audience who so desire, now step up and take turns in fucking the Bride. When all have finished, it is the groom’s turn – penetrating her vagina which has been filled with the ejaculate of the other men. This will signify that from that day forward, he will have to take last place.

THE WEDDING FEAST
All present retire to the place where the Wedding Feast has been prepared. Before starting to eat, the Entertainment begins.
The groom is bent over a table, and tied to it. The Bride then takes a horsewhip and beats him hard with it. She then attaches a large strap-on dildo to herself, and anally penetrates the groom. After she has fucked him as hard as she can, she makes way for the Priestess who if she chooses can fuck the groom also. If any males present want to fuck the groom, they can then do so.
The groom is then made to lay on the floor, and some mouth-clamps are used to force his mouth open as wide as possible. The Bride then crouches over him and pisses into his mouth. When she has finished, it is the turn of all others present to urinate on the groom, or into his mouth. The groom must swallow all the piss that lands in his mouth.
When the entertainment has finished, all sit at table to eat and drink, except the groom who sits on the floor at the Bride’s feet. The groom drinks only the Bride’s piss from a dog-bowl, and eats only scraps that are thrown to him.
When all have finished everyone leaves, and the Bride takes her groom home to a lifetime of submission and servitude.

Users who are viewing this thread