• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold discussion cuckold

• Thread startermalek
  • Start date

malek

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2022
I met a friend through the Internet and he was like me cuckold and we talked through chat and invited me to his house, which is about an hour away from my house and I went to it and he was wonderful and friendly in talking. We sat down and got to know each other more and told me about him and his wife and their experiences about cuckold . They were a a young wife and husband… after while he Took me to his bedroom and happened. A strange thing that is not planned, my friend asked me to take off our clothes and to continue the conversation and I did, and so he and me continued talking about our excitement automatically, my friend became playing with my penis and I play with his penis... Knowing that I am not gay and he is, but we would have completed as gays he fucked me and I fucked him … we enjoyed it until the night ended …

Reactions: natasnaikul and old fred
malek said:
I met a friend through the Internet and he was like me cuckold and we talked through chat and invited me to his house, which is about an hour away from my house and I went to it and he was wonderful and friendly in talking. We sat down and got to know each other more and told me about him and his wife and their experiences about cuckold . They were a a young wife and husband… after while he Took me to his bedroom and happened. A strange thing that is not planned, my friend asked me to take off our clothes and to continue the conversation and I did, and so he and me continued talking about our excitement automatically, my friend became playing with my penis and I play with his penis... Knowing that I am not gay and he is, but we would have completed as gays he fucked me and I fucked him … we enjoyed it until the night ended …
When did you figure out that he was going to fuck you? Was it the first time for you ? Did you ever fuck is wife?

old fred said:
When did you figure out that he was going to fuck you? Was it the first time for you ? Did you ever fuck is wife?
When he told me to get my clothes off I think that he was want to be fucked by me but ending fucking each other … this is the first time before marriage … his wife was in her bull in that time ….

Reactions: natasnaikul and old fred
malek said:
This is hot, I think it is natural for both of you to end up playing with each other’s cock and fucking each other, you both need to be taken and penetrated

• Love
Reactions: malek

Users who are viewing this thread