• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

IndianCuckold said:
And then it happened. Before I knew it, he was on me. GRABBING AND LICKING MY ASS FURIOUSLY. And then he found my hairy cunt hole and went at it like a dog in thirst. As he licked harder, I got hornier. I was now moaning loudly… “AHHHHHHH zor sein chaatttt" (Lick me hard!!!) Ahhhh ahhhhh…”
Very good. Both your wife and her handyman had the right idea. Please continue your summary of what happened, as related by your wife....

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Then he pulled out his dick, it was around 7 inches, very thick.

Sorry, I could not resist, I had to suck him off.

I was shocked to hear her tell me this.

She continued,

“You know I am a sucker for big fat dicks. And his was raelly fat!”

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Was your wife’s very strong sexuality just smoldering during the early days of marriage and parenthood, or were there sex fantasies between you both that led her to cuckold you at your request?

Capt. Ron said:
Was your wife’s very strong sexuality just smoldering during the early days of marriage and parenthood, or were there sex fantasies between you both that led her to cuckold you at your request?
I guess you did not read the story so far? That is why this question??

I stared in shock at her as she continued..

“I started to lick his cock, while he held my head and moaned…

“Ahhh chooso mera lund… (Suck my cock!)… ahhhh ahhhh…

NOTE: Following pix is not of my wife and not mine, it is only an indication of how I imagined her...
priya-rai.gif

Last edited:
I was now totally horny, shagging my cock wildly.

She looked at me…

“Fukkkk… this really turns you on does it not???

She said.

I continued shagging, answering her,

“Yes, what happened then?”

“I sucked his cock, greedily. Sorry to tell you it this way, but you are the one who asked me to do this and after seeing his cock, I could not help but suck it!”

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Capt. Ron
IndianCuckold said:
I guess you did not read the story so far? That is why this question??
I followed all up to the point after marriage. But it seems some details were in the middle. Either way, a very hot story which has had me hard and stroking my cock the entire time. Please continue!

“And, well I guess he was not used to his cock being sucked.

He came very fast.

I asked in shock…

“Where???”

“My lips, mouth, face, hair, boobs.”
NOTE: Following pix is not of my wife and not mine, it is only an indication of how I imagined her...
tumblr_nzmc1oB4uw1tv93iqo1_500.gif

Capt. Ron said:
I followed all up to the point after marriage. But it seems some details were in the middle. Either way, a very hot story which has had me hard and stroking my cock the entire time. Please continue!
Happy that you are enjoying.

IndianCuckold said:
“And, well I guess he was not used to his cock being sucked.

He came very fast.

I asked in shock…

“Where???”

“My lips, mouth, face, hair, boobs.”
tumblr_nzmc1oB4uw1tv93iqo1_500.gif

So what is next ? Ever planned for her to dominate you and make you clean her messy pussy ? Anal ?

My cock was harder now.

“And??” I was choking as I asked.

“And? Oh you mean you want all the dirty details ?

I sucked his cock and balls.

He has big balls.

I licked his cock dry of every last drop of his cumm!”

19717989.gif

It’s as if the strongly sexual woman immediately took charge and what she wanted, which was what you also wanted. I have to say that from the very start, I love the complex sexuality of your wife and though you styled yourself as a cuckold, it seems she always wanted and indeed got, a partner like you who accepted and celebrated her bold ways as much as if they were his own. You two are a great match for each other.

kinkiboyee said:
So what is next ? Ever planned for her to dominate you and make you clean her messy pussy ? Anal ?
Not sure what you mean by –

“Ever planned for her to dominate you.”

Care to elaborate?

As for this..

“make you clean her messy pussy”

If you mean licking another man’s cumm from it, am not into that!

Capt. Ron said:
It’s as if the strongly sexual woman immediately took charge and what she wanted, which was what you also wanted. I have to say that from the very start, I love the complex sexuality of your wife and though you styled yourself as a cuckold, it seems she always wanted and indeed got, a partner like you who accepted and celebrated her bold ways as much as if they were his own. You two are a great match for each other.

Answering you...
It’s as if the strongly sexual woman immediately took charge and what she wanted, which was what you also wanted.
Am not sure of what I wanted.

I have to say that from the very start, I love the complex sexuality of your wife
Complex sexuality? How so? Am interested in knowing more, please tell.

and though you styled yourself as a cuckold,
I did not know I would be a cuck, it just happened.

it seems she always wanted and indeed got, a partner like you who accepted and celebrated her bold ways
I don’t know what she wanted.

You two are a great match for each other.
Thank you very much!:):)

As I hear her, I gasped,

“Ohhh fukkk!!!! And?”

“And? I told you, I licked him dry.

I licked every last drop of his cumm, after he had finished spraying his cumm on my tits, face, lips, mouth and boobs!”

NOTE: Following pix is not of my wife and not mine, it is only an indication of how I imagined her..
tumblr_m6v1xrhN2b1rqf5a0o1_1280.gif

Last edited:
I could not control myself anymore and I just shot my load, some of it falling on Nisha’s face.

She licked whatever she could off her face and then said,

“Well, at least you could have fucked me!”

I continued to jerk my dick, emptying every last drop, some on Nisha’s face.

Then I gasped and said to her,

“I could not fuck you, I was too horny hearing what you said.”

IndianCuckold said:
Answering you...
It’s as if the strongly sexual woman immediately took charge and what she wanted, which was what you also wanted.
Am not sure of what I wanted.
I think you did, more so than you have admitted to yourself. You wanted this strong woman.

I have to say that from the very start, I love the complex sexuality of your wife
Complex sexuality? How so? Am interested in knowing more, please tell.
She desired to have a sexual confidant, someone she could tell all about her sexual adventures, someone who would appreciate and share them. She tested this by opening her blouse so you could see the necklace. She tested this by telling you she liked the size of your cock. etc.

and though you styled yourself as a cuckold,
I did not know I would be a cuck, it just happened.
I actually don't think you're a cuck as much as you and your wife are mutual sex partners. Maybe you have certain elements of being a cuck such as when she told you she doesn't want you there or else she could not do it, etc.

it seems she always wanted and indeed got, a partner like you who accepted and celebrated her bold ways
I don’t know what she wanted.
I think she knew what she wanted.

You two are a great match for each other.
Thank you very much!:):)