• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold? Hotwife? Not sure where we fit.

• Thread starterPDXsubcuck
  • Start date

PDXsubcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2009
I think either cuckold with mostly hotwife interests or hotwife with some cuckold interests. Are titles important? Not really except it lets people know what slots to look in... I guess what I am trying to say is that like most people we don't quite fit in some people's idea of a cuckold couple or a hotwife couple or swingers. So the best thing might be to say what we are seeking.

We have been married almost thirty years and Brandi has had sex with me during that time and for the last twenty-one years she has had sex with other men as well. It started with a mfm as a step to swinging and we enjoyed the mfm and the swinging. Swinging was easier at parties since at times it is hard to find four people that really want to play together. As time went on we found that we enjoyed mfm's and Brandi doing some dating. I enjoyed her putting her lovers first when she was with one and we both enjoy my wife and her lover enjoying public affection and semi-public sex. She also loves me cleaning her after a lover and I enjoy it and hate it. I think that is some of the cuckold angst?

Anyway Brandi enjoys mature acting men not too far off of our age, 50's. She is 5'5", auburn, brown eyes, 36C to D a bit curvy and trying to lose a few pounds. Large sensitive nipples, gets very wet and is slightly sub to her lovers. Very orgasmic. She says she enjoys a take charge business man type and she also enjoys the illusion of romance with her lovers but she has had feelings for some of her lovers and at least four were "lovers" including one black lover. She likes tall men, around 6' or so and of course well endowed. She loves bareback and men that come a lot and seeks somewhat LTRs for that reason. She enjoys me cleaning her in front of her lover or when she gets back from a date and has had me nibble on her while a lover was in her.

So why post here rather than other areas? As you might pick up from some things mentioned above there is an interest from both of us to explore some mild cuckold things. She enjoys the power she feels pushing her limits, having her limits pushed by her lover and pushing my limits for her and for me. I enjoy seeing her with a lover and her submitting or putting her lover first. I love seeing her and her lover in public, being a couple, kissing, touching and flirting. I should say I love it and I hate it and I feel a bit jealous...that cuckold mixture that cucks seem to love and hate and feel so hot about.

So we are seeking the right lover or lovers for her. Local or frequent vistors to the Portland OR area. Bareback should be something they enjoy. They should be able to date and to have her spend the night at times and she is open to a weekend or a few nights with the right lover. As above they should be a mature take charge businessman type that will enjoy having my wife as his lover/girlfriend/mistress in front of me and in public. No pain but it should be clear that her limits when she is with her lover is between her and her lover. Her lover is in charge (to a point LOL) then Brandi and then last of course is hubby. No pain, but we want to explore some subtle humiliation game with me, being teased about cleaning cream pies, public affection and so on. An example of what has happened before might be we were out with one of Brandi's lovers having dinner at a nice place. Of course Brandi set next to her lover. During the meal I noticed my wife squirming around some as they talked and flirted and kissed. At one point my wife's lover brought his hand out from under the table where I was sure it had been on my wife legs. Had me sniff her scent and then taste my wife's pussy juices off of his fingers. I felt rather sub, humiliated and hot! Of course I seldom get to fondle my wife's pussy at the table as we dine out. Open to age (to a point) and very open to race. Married is fine along as you can date.

Pictures of Brandi are around at Flickr, same name as here and Ultimate Cuckold among other places.

Attachments

• Bigdate06 (2).jpg
    Bigdate06 (2).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 526
  • BimsnSid05-008a.JPG
    BimsnSid05-008a.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 967
  • CarkissingP002b.jpg
    CarkissingP002b.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 774
  • BimbinD37.JPG
    BimbinD37.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 755
  • pieeatingav.jpg
    pieeatingav.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,084
She probably needs to accompany business men on extended trips to other parts of the country, being away for 5-10 days at a time so that she can develop more meaningful friendships with them. This will give you a chance to really miss her, and to feel jealousy, and help you to become more understanding and attentative to her needs when she returns. I think that you are being spoiled, with her returning to you too often.

Going away for the longer 10 day trips is right. Brandi will be able to develop her relationship with her lover. In addition to the constant and incredible sex, there may devlop romance, tenderness and affection. Brandi will develop the sensious pleasure of just being around her lover. As a cuckold you will be offering up Brandi's body to another man, but you will have invited him into her soul. The ever developing relationship between Brnadi and her lover willl be an ever present part of your life and your subordinate, submisive position will become an accepted norm. Brandi's teasing little humiliations of you will become routinley natural to her, which in itself will highten your sense of degredation.
For your part, you must show her your love and devotion continually, in every way, and on every possible occassion.
good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread