• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold novels

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
Hi folks - we're away on holiday soon and I thought it would be a good idea to get the Mrs in the mood by buying her a few novels with a Cuckold/Hotwife theme. She likes Danielle steele, Olivia Darling and Tamsin somebody or other! Does anyone know of a mainstream author who has cuckold/hotwife themes in their books?

Thanks
Paul

smallcockpaul said:
Hi folks - we're away on holiday soon and I thought it would be a good idea to get the Mrs in the mood by buying her a few novels with a Cuckold/Hotwife theme. She likes Danielle steele, Olivia Darling and Tamsin somebody or other! Does anyone know of a mainstream author who has cuckold/hotwife themes in their books?

Thanks
Paul

It isn't a theme of the book ... but the current book I am reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" has the main character sharing a woman with her husband's knowledge.

a good book

i too have read that and it is good!

chris said:
i too have read that and it is good!

When I finish reading, we shall have to discuss it .. :)

Thanks guys - I'll take a look.

Any of the ladies out there recommend a girly-type book with a suitable cuck/hotwife theme?

Thanks again.
Paul

smallcockpaul said:
Thanks guys - I'll take a look.

Any of the ladies out there recommend a girly-type book with a suitable cuck/hotwife theme?

Thanks again.
Paul

That's the second time this week someone has inferred I was a male ... :mad:
We need those male / female icons next to our names ....

This may be the type of book you are looking for ... but it is written from the male perspective.

Attachments

• n229160.jpg
    n229160.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 184
Romance novels are not my thing but one novel I can think of is "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D. H. Lawrence.

Sorry Cucktail!!:eek:

Thanks everyone though!

per the hotwife,
lora leigh has some great novels.
they definitely seem to stir my womans pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread