• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold on loan

Have you been loaned or shared as cuckold with any of her girlfriends or relatives?

• Yes, with a female relative

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, with one of her girfriends

• Yes, other

• No, but I fantasize about it

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No and I don't want to

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
I wonder if anyone has been "loaned" as a cuckold.

My sister in law is quite a bit younger than us, in her early 40s. My wife shared with her our lifestyle from the early days. So she knows intimately our sex life (well, my wife's sex life) and she's seen me naked or dolled up many times when she was over. She is unmarried and a bit of a kinky goth bitch, has her nipples and clit pierced and a lot of tattoos. She likes to order me around and humiliate me and sometimes with my wife's approval inflict some pain like pinch my nipples or slap my naked bottom

On a few occasions when my wife was away for more than a few days she asked her sister to move in and keep me in check. At least that's what I thought
I found out it was the other way around, her sister asked her to borrow me and my wife being a wonderful being, kindly agreed
Long story short, when she moves in she makes me dress in lingerie and behave like her cuckold, help her bathe and shave then eat her pussy or use toys on her while she tells me about all the men she fucked, how well endowed each was, if they made her cum or not to the last detail. That gets her juices going and with my help she cums hard over and over until she is spent.
She didn't bring a man yet into our house but she's talking about it and calls me her cuckold saying how she will make me watch and suck them both
Anyone shared with family or friends?

Reactions: chromium, babagee, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
your an incredibly lucky cuck I must say

Reactions: 69eatmore77
sounds hot, would love it myself

Zoocum said:
your an incredibly lucky cuck I must say
Thank you. With her is different than when my wife queens me, my wife loves me and I love her dearly. With her sister is pure domination and the humiliation of being loaned to serve her with some fear mixed in because I never known when she's going to turn on me

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Im ATM being shared I put a post up telling the start to my story you should go check it out

Users who are viewing this thread