Cuckold Party

kmbe

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2015
UK
I was reading about a group of swingers that held a cuckold party. A group of married couples attended, and there were plenty single guys for the women. The idea being that the husbands were unable to fuck their wives, but were there to serve (and watch if they were lucky)

This sounds like fun, but the thing that really got my attention was the game they played at the start of the night. The husbands were tied naked in chairs all lined up, the wives then got partnered with someone else's husband. It was a wanking competition, the first guy to cum got sent home!!

If you were tied to a chair, with a strangers wife wanking you off, would you cum and be sent home? or would you try and hold off so you can spend the rest of the night being humiliated and not cumming at any point (serious blue balls)?

Reactions: Cplindy, peter3811, MyWifeDatesNow and 3 others
Oh, that would be hard ha ha. I would stay so I can watch her be used like a cum slut. Have to drive her home, with all holes full of other guys cum, and gaping wide.

Reactions: shellbeyourslut
I have to agree with you! I would go with out an orgasm to be able to watch the proceedings.

I would be pissed off if I was there, but not allowed to watch!

Reactions: purplejoys, toolman2c and Saraha
Love to watch her get fucked hopefully by a bbc.

Reactions: purplejoys and kmbe
Krprice58 said:
Love to watch her get fucked hopefully by a bbc.

Probably by many men of all colours

Reactions: toolman2c, Saraha and Krprice58
like to see cum running down her legs.

Reactions: Tinycuckold and kmbe
I'd love to see 2 BBCs fucking my wife's pussy and ass. Maybe 3, 2 in her ass if they can get them in. And one down her throat choking her. Then I could see her slutty holes used and abused like they should be. I'd probably have to lick her holes clean as a good cuck though. Have her squat over my face, and push the cum out her fuck holes, and into my mouth. Then I'd kiss her, and let her swallow it.

Reactions: purplejoys, Krprice58 and kmbe
One immediate cum would not even compare to all the jerking off I would get over the years reliving watching her get used all night like a toy. Driving her home reeking of cock and cum.

Reactions: kmbe
I would want to stay and watch, but the thought of losing and being sent home is humiliating and turns me on too

Reactions: toolman2c and kmbe
sounds like an awesome idea fore a party. Wish we could have done that. too late now but maybe good for a fantasy.

Reactions: toolman2c, Saraha and kmbe