• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold tattoo

• Thread startererosduo
  • Start date
cuckoldinpanties said:
Sure, not my style, but post up a good pic of the horned one and I can have it done in a bit. :D

I assume you mean the curvy horns as used on a lot of cuck symbols. I'm looking for one, and can't find one. Post one up and I can do it.

cuck tatt

here is a pic my gf found and wants me to get something similar or possibly coming from the top of my bum crack.

To anyone who would see it outside of this lifestyle, doctors, nurses, friends etc. would just assume you have put humorously horns on your penis or above your bum like a tramp stamp as it looks...but only other cuckolds, slutwives and bulls would know what the meaning truly is.

She has also suggested maybe getting cuckold or wittol (wittol=medievel term actually meaning male that approves of her fucking around) tattooed across the back of my ball sack or perineum so would only be visible to anyone who sees me on all fours, legs spread, bum open ie: her/ any domme with a strap on or any bulls keen for something extra.

Attachments

• cuck_tatt.jpg
    cuck_tatt.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 834
cuckoldinpanties said:
Which symbol are you referencing?

The tattoo one. I guess I can print that off and take it with me

Attachments

• HerWish.jpg
    HerWish.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 735
chrisjohn said:
The tattoo one. I guess I can print that off and take it with me

Chris, the tattoo I got just today and he did it off the autocad pic I posted. :D

Awww If I ever run into you I will know your my cuck to as I will have a matching tattoo like CIP:D
cuckoldinpanties said:
Chris, the tattoo I got just today and he did it off the autocad pic I posted. :D

I will show my wife and see what she says. thanks

I did a prototype pendant up in copper. When I get to town I'll pick up the supplies I need to do the better version. Also, while I was soldering away, I thought of another technique - etching, like a PC board. I'll have to look into that.

Attachments

• Prototype.jpg
    Prototype.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 499
ouhhh...

wow.....

I will do it also....!!!!

Kiss

Maara

Maara66-1.jpg

Very Cool ,I like how you made that.:)
sissy_phae said:
I did a prototype pendant up in copper. When I get to town I'll pick up the supplies I need to do the better version. Also, while I was soldering away, I thought of another technique - etching, like a PC board. I'll have to look into that.

sissy_phae said:
Cool deal. :)

sissy_phae said:

Thats really nice.

lifelong cuck said:
I do like the 3 person symbol wih the larger bull penetrating the female, would it be possible to add a pair of cuckold horns to the smaller male?

Cuckolds.com Forums

Lifelong,,,, you ever find a pic with the horns you want added?

Horny image

cuckoldinpanties said:
Lifelong,,,, you ever find a pic with the horns you want added?

No, been looking, toying with the idea of taking the image on here and just drawing them on but first attempts look so added on, maybe some real artists could do it? My limited tries do look hot for me as it makes sure the 'little guy' is the cuckold!

Also I do like to wear my horns with pride!

lifelong cuck said:
No, been looking, toying with the idea of taking the image on here and just drawing them on but first attempts look so added on, maybe some real artists could do it? My limited tries do look hot for me as it makes sure the 'little guy' is the cuckold!

Also I do like to wear my horns with pride!
If you find one with horns, I can add it to that file and even scale them as needed. Cad programing is easy. :D

I can probably help

Hi Lifelong cuck...i can probably help...i am a graphic designer/illustrator and just happen to also happen to also be a cuckold as well...so have a pretty good understanding of it all, give me an example and a tight brief of what you want and i can probably do it for you.

PS by the way...i designed this cuckold logo which i uploaded on our profile om an interracial site and have now seen it "borrowed" on many cuck sites...you may have seen before... my mistress and i are/were thinking of doing some really well designed graphics for cuckolds and hotwives...as apposed to generic lettering on promo tees....and for anyone who doesn't believe me i can show you a higher res wire frame image from the original illustrator file.:)

Attachments

• cucky-logo.jpg
    cucky-logo.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by a moderator:
like this?

horn example

Attachments

• cuckold1.jpg
    cuckold1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
Added horns

slinky67 said:
horn example

Could any of you creative people add these horns to the great 3 person cuckold symbol we were discussing earlier in this thread?
My attempts looked like a child had drawn on the original!

Supplied horns

cuckoldinpanties said:
If you find one with horns, I can add it to that file and even scale them as needed. Cad programing is easy. :D

Can you add the horns supplied above?

lifelong cuck said:
Can you add the horns supplied above?
My design using Slinky67's designed horns. :D

And as you can see, it is ready to cut into metal,,,, if anyone needs some wall art, or bookends or even a design to add to your security door. :D

Users who are viewing this thread