• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold voyeurism

• Thread startertripcr
  • Start date

tripcr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2009
A few years ago my then wife and I were hosting a party at our home. I had drifted around the party chatting with different guests and occasionally noticed one friend of ours spending a lot of time near my wife. He often seemed to be touching her in some way, casual arm around her, hand brushing her thigh or just packed close next or behind her. She was laughing and seemed to be flirting so she obviously didn’t object.

Later in the evening we ran out of ice so I went through the kitchen and down the stairs to the basement where there was more in the freezer.

As I came up the stairs my eyes were level with the crack under the basement door which gave me a very limited low level view of the kitchen floor and a little higher. I saw my wife’s feet enter the kitchen and heard her talking to someone. She went to the counter and faced the sink. I moved close to the crack to hear and also see a bit more, up to just below her knees. As she faced the sink a man’s feet came up close behind her. His shins were against her calves. She giggled and from the flex of her leg I knew she had pushed her butt back against him. He whispered something and she said “not in here, someone might come”. He then said that she was a tease and just talk and had no guts.

She asked “are you daring me?” Then with her back still to him and him still close behind I heard a clink of her belt falling open, a zipping sound and her pants top sagged briefly to her knees while she sort of rocked from leg to leg, probably sliding her panties down a bit. Her hands were visible for a second as she reached down and pulled her pants back up, but the loose creases on her lower leg that I could see showed they weren’t all the way up.

Still facing the counter her feet moved back away from it, pushing him back a bit and probably letting her lean her upper body on the counter.

She moved her feet apart and said “now who doesn’t have guts”. His feet stepped back slightly then a belt clink, a zip and his pants fell to the floor around his ankles. The bottom edge of his boxers became visible below his knees and he sort of waddled forwards until his feet were between hers.

Her legs flexed again, another push of her butt back against him. Then her weight shifted from foot to foot as he bent his knees. ”There” she said “ yes right there” and his knees straightened. They both gasped and she went up on her toes. There was a quiet sigh from one of them as she slowly came down flat footed. They were still a moment, enjoying what they had done, then his legs began to flex. Hers answered pushing back against him. In seconds her pants had fallen down around her ankles. “Stop a second” she gasped and her hand came into view pushing her panties down to her knees. Their legs resumed pumping and after a few more seconds and he gasped something to her. She answered, “ inside me”. His legs made a hard push forward and hers a hard push backwards. He grunted a couple of times then backed away from her.

His hands came down grabbed his pants and pulled them up. Then he was gone.

As her hands came to retrieve her panties I saw a large drop of liquid fall into view and hit the floor between her feet. Then her pants were up and she was gone.

After a short time I opened the door and came up. The drop on the floor was clearly the result of a man and woman enjoying each other.

When I got out to the party again they were keeping more distance from each other. Also my wife had a small wet spot visible in the crotch of her jeans.

That was hot! I love the way you got owned, and in such a risky environment. I noticed my then girlfriend liked my friend, so what does a good pussy-boy do when he sees a dominant male show interest in his girl? Why "accidentally" finding as many ways as possible to get them together, and once I did, I'd find a way to conviently leave them alone! Makes me hard to this day!

Great story, she will fuck him more than one. Time to host another party.

That was a great story.
Made my dick strang in its cage.

Very hot story, would love to find my wife in that situation!

Reactions: toolman2c
OnePumpnDump said:
That was hot! I love the way you got owned, and in such a risky environment. I noticed my then girlfriend liked my friend, so what does a good pussy-boy do when he sees a dominant male show interest in his girl? Why "accidentally" finding as many ways as possible to get them together, and once I did, I'd find a way to conviently leave them alone! Makes me hard to this day!

Wow, you just worded out what I, without realizing, have been doing all this while.

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread