• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold wedding

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
I read this book recently, very informative and highly recommended and came upon this passage

Excerpt From: David J. Ley. “Insatiable Wives.”
These husbands also often celebrate the image of their wives still wearing their wedding rings as they touch another man sexually, with that ringed hand. One husband described online that though he and his fiancée had intended to have her take her vows, while her vagina was filled with the semen of other men, they were unable to accomplish this due to the complexities of wedding logistics. Instead, she “visited” with another man during the reception, and then danced with her husband, telling him while they danced, that another man’s semen was running down her legs.
"In a way, the fantasy I like even more is my wife sleeping with another man the night before our wedding. The idea of standing next to her and taking our vows while knowing his [semen] is inside her is a huge turn on for some reason.”

Any of you has been lucky enough to share a similar experience at their wedding or fantasize about it?

• Love
Reactions: SubBiBeta and Manwaife
Here is my wedding day fantasy;.

Bride & maid of honor are in a small room somewhere in the church. Every church has them. Just before the ceremony, the bride's BBC lover knows where they are. It's all pre-planned. He enters the room & while the bride maid holds the bride's dress clear,the BBC fucks her & makes his usual deposit.

She then walks down the isle with cum running down her leg.

During the reception, the bride maid gets a call from the BBC & he is ready for his evening deposit.

At this time, bride & her maid head up to the room to "freshen up". After the BBC fucks her again, the bride heads downstairs to dance with her Father in Law.

Pete

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and SubBiBeta
natasnaikul said:
"In a way, the fantasy I like even more is my wife sleeping with another man the night before our wedding. The idea of standing next to her and taking our vows while knowing his [semen] is inside her is a huge turn on for some reason.”

Any of you has been lucky enough to share a similar experience at their wedding or fantasize about it?

Happens a lot. Question is does the husband ever find out. My wife tells me all of her close friends fucked another guy the night before their wedding and had another mans sperm swimming around in her woumb while she took her vows. They are driven by the fear that this is the last chance they will ever experience another man.
My wife did it and didn't tell me for some years later.

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/groom-to-be-gets-all-bent-out-of-shape.116187/

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread